"Let's do it!" He shouts to the girl so looks to Clay who just got away from a bunch of jocks. "We need to get Bryce off Justin." Maddie says through gritted teeth as she pushes her way through two guys who were trying to protect Bryce, getting elbowed twice in the process. Quickly Clay jumped up onto Bryce's back to pull him, Maddie had one arm, and Cyrus had the other. But sadly it still didn't take long for him to have all three of them on the floor, sure it was three against one but they were small and Bryce was trained.

Scott pulls Clay up from the floor and holds him in his arms pulling him back from the fight but refusing to hit him. Cyrus had found someone new to beat on and Maddie was still pulling at someone, finally growing tired of just pushing she grunts and slams the guys head into the locker making him fall to the floor, but then a girl grabs Maddie by the hair. "Let go!" She shouts but the girl knees her in the gut. Maddie bites at her lip, she didn't want to fight, but she wasn't going to just pull and hope to get set free. The girl goes to knee her again by this time Maddie puts her hands out to stop her from getting her stomach, it caught the girl off guard and she slipped, Maddie then punches her hard with a right hook and she fell to the ground.

Maddie then goes to grab another one of the boys pulling at Justin but this time the boy grabs her and pushes her into the locker next him "let her go!" Justin shouts seeing her thrown beside him, she quickly brings her leg up and knees him between the legs. "Get the fuck off them!" Is all she hears before her brother has Bryce and the other boy tackled to the ground. Breathing heavily Maddie watches as Zach punches Bryce over and over again.

Maddie was now fighting against a boy who was trying to keep her against a locker. "Just stay the fuck back. Nobody wants to fight you!" He shouts, if nothing else at least he didn't want to hit a girl. "That's the point, Asshole." She says and pushes herself under his arms and out, she had the advantage and she was going to take it, looking around she sees Bryce and Justin, Justin was trying to tackle Bryce to the floor by his waist but it wasn't working. "Jesus." She says upset but then takes a running start and flings herself onto Bryce's back. She pulls at his shoulder with her arms and hands and her legs were wrapped around his waist slightly above Justin's head. "Get the off you fucking spider-monkey." Bryce says trying to shake her off his back.

When it doesn't work the way she wants she brings her hands to cover his eyes and starts to launch her body backwards, to her delight Bryce tumbled backwards, but to her dismay he landed straight back onto her, out of breath and winded she tries to crawl away from him but he grabs her ankle and pulls her back and climbs onto of her. "No! Get off!" She starts to scream and thrash when he blocks her way out. "Stay the fuck away from me or next time you won't be able to push me off." He threatens her but then Justin throws him to the side, and starts to throw punches. "You'd think you'd know what 'get off' means when you hear it so much." Justin says through his punches.

Maddie rolls over out of breath and tries to get up but then Monty lands on top of her knocking her back down flat, she groans and tries to stand up again when Monty stands up and goes after Alex, who hit him with a cane and caused him to fall. Maddie was still trying to stand up when Monty runs past but then curses and turns around to pick her up. "No, put me down." She says obviously in pain as she wraps her arms around herself. As always, though,  Monty doesn't listen and tried to pull her out but then the fire alarm went off. "Fucking put her down!" Zach demands and pulls her from his arms before pushing Justin and running out.

Everyone from the fight was stuck in one room, everyone had been taken care of and brought back to the room. Maddie sat beside Justin and behind Tony and Zach. "Hey, are you okay?" Zach whispers looking at his sister. She brings her head off the table and nods her knotted hair falling into her face. "I think I might have broken a rib." She says breathing heavily, still in pain, she had been elbowed and kneed several times in the same spot plus two guys had fallen on top of her, their whole weight going onto her. "We'll get you to an actual doctor." He says taking a hit at the nurse who didn't actually care and just handed out ice packs and wipes.