Chapter 10

Graphic sexual scene. Don't read it if your under age

---

(Genoveva'sViewpoint)

I was naked and pinned to the bed. Joaquim was on top of me. He was fully clothed and exerting the most delicious pressure on my body. He was going to take me and I was going to enjoy it. This pressure was to make sure I understood he was the dominant. Oh yes, I thought dominate me baby. My arms were outstretched above my head. Both of my arms were pinned underneath of one of his powerful hands and his other hand was pressing into my hot core. I knew at any moment his hand was going to slip another finger inside of me.

I writhed and bucked at the finger that was already pumping in and out me. My pussy was creaming in enjoyment. Just a little more and I would cum. Please, I moaned wanting more. His face bent into my neck and he bit roughly at my collar bone. So good. That felt so good was all I could mumble. A small drop of blood welting under his teeth. He lapped at it while jamming another finger inside of my pussy. Yes, that's what I wanted. More.

I pumped back at his fingers. My legs spread as wide as they could. My pussy dripping my sweet nectar. I felt the orgasm coming. I screamed through clenched teeth. Fuck yes! Please Joaquim now. I want you inside of me right now. He laughed and instead of pushing his cock inside of me he pulled his hand from my pussy cheating me of my orgasm. Then even before I could whimper he flipped my body over and roughly slapped my ass.

Your pussy is not going to cum yet. I have not given you permission. Remember when we started this you promised me not to cum until I told you too.

I whimpered and started to beg. Please Joaquim, let me cum. Over and over I begged. Instead however he slapped my ass hard again and push my ash cheeks apart. The I felt him spit on my hole and shove at least two fingers into my asshole.

"Not yet baby. I'm going to fuck your ass raw then, when I'm ready I will take your pussy and let you have your orgasm."

True to his word, Joaquim pushed his large cock deep into my ass. The pressure was amazing and before I could stop myself I cum dripped from my pussy. Joaquim knew it too. He grunted and said

"I'm going to have to punish you for that Genoveva. You know that right"

"Oh yes Joaquim. Please punish me."

He pulled his cock from my ass and shoved it into my mouth. Clean me Genoveva. Suck my cock hard until I cum in your mouth. They suck me again until I am hard enough to fuck your pussy."

Suck I did. I gave it everything I could. I let his cock slip down my throat over and over. Soon he was ramming it into my mouth. The feeling was amazing. I was so hot. My pussy was leaking juices. I felt the heat of his cum slide down the back of my throat. I looked up into his face. Pride showing all over my own face that I'd made him cum.

He smiled and pulled himself from my mouth. Then kissed me hard and deep.

"Lay down. Spread your legs from me. I want to taste you."

His tongue plunged into my hot wet pussy. I screamed in delight. I was going to cum again, but I knew if I was going to get his cock in my pussy I needed permission.

"Please Joaquim may I cum? I don't know if I can stop myself"

"No Genoveva you may not!" then he abruptly pulled his mouth from my pussy and instead shoved a few fingers in my ass again while simultaneously pushing a few fingers from his other hand into my pussy. You may not cum until my cock is buried deep inside of you."

His fingers pushed in and out of my pussy and my ass. Every few minutes he would add another finger. Until finally he had both hands deep inside of both of my holes. I was stretched as wide as I could be stretched before he flipped me onto my stomach again and rammed his cock ball deep into my ass. His fingers finding my pussy at the same time. Stroking my clit then slipping inside of me. My cum spurted out of me.

"Oh Genoveva. You are a bad bad girl and this is going to be a very long night if you keep cuming without my permission. I should punish you by keeping my cock out of your pussy."

Then before I could even try to apologize his cock slammed into my pussy while his fingers plundered my asshole. The walls of my cunt clinched in delight at the feel of him deep inside of me.

"Yes, oh yes Joaquim. Fuck me hard. Make me cum again."

I awoke to my pussy dripping wet. My hair was stuck to my sweaty body and my breathing was labored. A fucking dream. Another wet fucking dream!

"Fuck!" I shouted to the empty room. I needed to get fucked for real. My body ached with desire and being so close to my kindred without a chance at sex was killing me.

I was constantly horny and no matter how many times I fucked myself with a dildo our rubbed one out I was still in a heightened state of horniness. let my hand slip down my body and I rubbed my clit with all I had. It only took a few moments for me to cum. Not nearly as satisfying at my dream but it would have to do. Today was going to be a busy day. Joaquim was finally awake and even starting to communicate. Rudimentarily but it was clear his brain was healing. I wanted to be at his side and encourage him to fight through the difficulty.