Chap. 5

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

She shoved his chest away, angrily thinking how dare he call her that? Villain smirked and sauntered away from the group going into their room.

He had lied. If anyone even got close to his precious girl, they would die. Villain walked back into their room and threw the lamp resting beside the bed. The noise of a million crystals shattering against the floor echoed through the penthouse. The reason for his frustration was simple, not that anyone else would understand. He felt as though Kaia was starting to slip from his grasp. Everyday he kept her locked up made her yearn for more and more freedom.

Getting more and more mad, Villain threw the bed stand across the room. He was panting hard when the door to the bedroom opened and two shocked inhales sounded.

"It's not worth it," Leo tried to calm him down.

"She's worth fucking everything," Villain snapped back.

The room was trashed. Leo sighed when he noticed the blood dripping down Villain's arm. One of the pieces of crystal had cut his skin. Him and Zeke knew the only solution. Leaving the room, they came back to the kitchen.

Although Zeke was quite fond of Kaia, Leo still thought of her as just another whore. He would admit that she was gorgeous though.

Kaia was sitting on the kitchen counter crying with Alysha's arms wrapped around her. The taller girl tried to console the small one.

Leo cleared his throat and both heads shot up. "He needs you. Make it fast cause we've got to go."

Kaia jumped down from the counter and practically ran to the master bedroom. Upon opening the door she was shocked. There was crystal and glass shattered everywhere and furniture had been thrown across the room. She looked for her man, as that was her biggest concern.

As she had anticipated, Kaia found Villain on the balcony. This time was different because where he would normally stand up and stare at the city below him, he was instead slumped against the glass doors. A cigarette was resting on his full lips, per usual. Villain's eyes were closed and you would think he was asleep if not for the constant inhaling and exhaling of smoke.

"Oh, baby. You're bleeding, Nico." Kaia had just noticed the blood running down his strong, corded forearm. She felt tears in her eyes thinking of Villain in pain.

"I'm fine." Villain's emotion void tone infuriated Kaia. She was beginning to feel the anger bubbling up inside of her.

"Talk to me. Why won't you let me leave the house?" Kaia pleaded with Villain, trying to understand him.

"You can leave," he said coldly. Villain got up from his position on the ground and put his cigarette in the ashtray.

"Alright, fine. If that's how this is going to be then I'll pack my stuff and go live somewhere else," Kaia sassed.

In the next moment, Kaia's petite frame was pushed up against the wall and Villain hovered over her. His hand wrapped around her slender throat. Kaia was happy she had finally gained a reaction. "Say it again," he yelled in her face, "fucking say it again!"

"I'm leaving you, Villain," Kaia croaked, resting her soft palms on his hard chest. Tears started filling her eyes and falling down her face. Not from their position, but from her words. He tightened his hold on her throat, but she could still barely breathe.

"Don't ever call me that," Villain warned. "You will never leave me, sweet girl. You're mine." His next words were surprising and said in his normal low growl, "I can't live without you." With those words Villain yanked his hand from around her throat and Kaia fell to the ground.

She lay gasping and panting on the floor of the balcony, while Villain leaned back against the railing, eyeing her frail body. "That's right, Kaia, you need me to fucking breathe. Don't ever forget that." Kaia pushed herself up onto her hands and knees, rubbing her chest to soothe her burning lungs.

Villain lifted the poor thing off the ground and cradled her to his chest. Kaia sobbed harder and whispered, "I'm sorry, Nico." She wrapped her small legs and arms around his neck and torso.

"Shh, my little girl. You won't do it again, will you?" Kaia shook her head vigorously in reply to Villain's words. "Stay and rest at home, I'll be back soon." Villain tried to put his redhead in the bed, but she tightened her hold on him and refused to let go.

After prying his girl off him and tucking her in, he pecked her forehead. Villain walked in their closet and dressed in a suit, secretly hiding his gun in it. He left the top three buttons of his button down open, his tattoos peaking out. He looked scary and sexy, like a devil in disguise. Switching the lights off in the room, Villain stormed out.

♡♡♡♡♡

"Villain, it's about time," was called out, upon the four friends' arrival. The back room where the meeting was held, was filled with the lingering smell of smoke and hard liquor. Shoving his way through the fog, Villain took a seat at the head of the table.

He sized up everyone around the table and then looked at Demetrius. The bald, old man was the reason he was here. Leo lowered himself on Villain's right, while Zeke and Alysha sat on his left.

"So, I have a job for you. It involves murder and sex, what I assume to be a man like yourself's favorite things." Of course, Demetrius didn't have a clue about Villain's loyalty to Kaia.

Villain clenched his jaw, not liking the man, but kept quiet. Instead Zeke decided to speak. "What's the job?" The old man turned toward a scantily dressed girl holding a tray.

"Tesoro, get my guests something to drink." While the girl delivered the alcohol, Demetrius finally cut to the chase. "I need you to go back to Italy. Assassinate the leader of their mafia. Two months."

"How? What's in it for us?" Leo's questioned echoed in the room.

"Patience, little boy," the bald, old man replied. "You will live in luxury for free and be payed ten million in cash if you do this. My only condition; no one can know. If anyone other than the four of you know, they will be dead. Including that little girl of yours." The last part was said specifically directed at Villain.

Villain shot up at the mention of Kaia. He glared at a smirking Demetrius. "She stays out of this," Villain growled deeply, taking a threatening step forward. Demetrius gulped and nodded in understanding.

"What makes you think he'll do all these evil things?" Alysha spoke up with confidence.

Demetrius threw his head back and barked an obnoxious laugh. "Isn't that what the villain is supposed to do?"