Chap. 16

TRIGGER WARNING: THE MALE MC PRESENTS SOME ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR

Kaia wiggled her toes and opened one eye. She pressed into the warmth radiating from behind her. Once she had regained all senses, she reached her arm out to grab her phone from the stand beside the huge bed. The small girl gasped when she saw the time was almost 2 p.m. and attempted to jump out of bed. A low growl came from Villain, as he tightened the hand nestled between her thighs.

"Nico," the frustrated girl whined. Twisting around she shook her monster of a man and cutely grumbled to herself when he wouldn't budge. "Wake up, baby." Just when the female was about to give up, her tummy grumbled loudly. Kaia narrowed her eyes when the noise made Villain magically wake up from the dead. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were hungry?" Kaia squeezed her thighs at the sound of Villain's husky, morning voice, forgetting that his hand rested there. "No, sweet girl, first I have to feed you," he rumbled. 

"One orgasm wouldn't hurt," Kaia pouted. She then fluttered her eyelashes and gave him the sexiest look she could. Villain was about to give in, but Kaia's tummy made another noise, louder this time. Using all his self control, the tall male detached his body from the tiny girl and stood up from the bed.  

"You didn't eat dinner and it's past breakfast. You have to eat. Get up, Kaia," Villain ordered in his deep voice. The naked girl huffed and flopped down onto the bed, frustrated and horny. "Right now."

 Kaia obediently stretched from the bed. She followed Villain into the bathroom, then floating around doing things that everyone did when they woke up. Once she was freshly shower, Kaia threw on a pink skirt and a white, knitted crop top. The girl ran out the bedroom and followed the heavenly smells radiating from the kitchen. She skidded to a stop when she noticed a plump, little lady facing the stove.

"Hi," Kaia whispered shyly, twiddling with the end of her short skirt. 

"Oh!" The startled lady swung around and her eyes brighten as she looked at the most beautiful, young girl she had ever seen. "I'm Livia. Come sit, darling! Let's get that little belly filled up."

"It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Livia!" Kaia politely responded, barely containing her excitement. She instantly liked Livia, as she reminded the happy girl of her grandma. 

"Oh, please, none of that Mrs. shit. Just call me Livia, sweet pea." Kaia giggled when the older woman said a bad word. "Now, what would the princess like to eat? I just whipped up some spaghetti, but if you'd like something else I'd be happy to make it."

"Spaghetti is perfect!" Kaia eagerly climbed onto one of the barstools at the counter and waited for her food. "Thank you," the hungry female said when less than a minute later the warm pasta was placed in front of her. She had started slurping up the food when a deep voice came from behind her. 

"Eat it all. Not one thing should be left," Villain demanded. He came to a stop beside her, glaring at the revealing outfit she was wearing, and delivered a possessive squeeze to her thigh. 

Kaia ogled her man who looked so sexy with his wet hair and unbuttoned dress shirt. She made grabby hands, urging Villain to bend down so she could give him a sweet, gentle kiss. Villain obliged, letting Kaia have control for less than a second before he wrapped his large hand around the side of her throat and took over. Her dainty arms went around his neck and she pulled him closer, whimpering with need. 

A throat clearing made Kaia pull away with a pretty blush on her cheeks. Villain snapped his eyes up to glare at the housekeeper. 

"Don't you look at me that way, young man," Livia chastised. In return Villain's glare intensified, causing the poor woman to gulp audibly and take a step back. Kaia slapped the stomach of the big male beside her, not liking that he was being rude to her new friend. Villain dropped his gaze to his girl, his eyes immediately softening.

"Eat with me, Nico," Kaia said, pulling out the stool next to her. Soon after Villain sat down, Aly and Leo joined them to eat in the kitchen. Livia served everyone Spaghetti and then said she was leaving, but would be back later. Kaia's expression became sad and she leapt from the chair to warmly embrace the old lady. The small frown on his angel's face made Villain want to force Livia to stay, but she scurried away too quickly.

"I'm done, baby," Kaia smiled. Villain looked down at her half-full plate and his nostrils flared. Not bothering to reason with her, he piled pasta on his own fork and brought it near her mouth. When she didn't open, Villain squeezed the back of her delicate neck and fed it to her. And that's how Kaia eventually finished her food. 

♡♡♡♡♡

"I'm going to apply to art school," Kaia blurted after a little while. Everyone had finished eating and they were lounging on the expensive furniture. All eyes turned to her, waiting for further explanation. "I like to paint and draw, so I thought it would be fun," Kaia said hesitantly, her volume reducing with each word. She nervously played with the end of her mini skirt. 

"My little artist." Villain rasped in her ear and bit her earlobe emitting a whimper from the petite girl. He pulled Kaia onto his lap, watching as a shiver of arousal rushed through her. 

"That sounds great!" Kaia switched her attention to Alysha. "Hopefully they accept you. You are such a talented artist." Alysha heard Leo's rude scoff, but didn't comment because Kaia hadn't noticed and she didn't want to see the precious girl upset. Apparently Villain hadn't noticed either because he remained sitting with his hands not threatening his friend's life. 

"Thanks, Aly," the blushing girl softly giggled.  

"They'll accept you, sweet girl," Villain stated. Kaia knew he would interfere and make sure they selected her, but couldn't find it in herself to care. She was passionate about art and if her man wanted to help make her dreams comes true, who was she to say no? Truthfully, Kaia craved Villain's control over her life just as much as he did. 

"We have to leave now," Zeke muttered, marching into the kitchen. "I think Franko is meeting with a dealer at-"

Villain's fist slammed against the counter and halted Zeke mid-sentence. Forgetting that Kaia knew everything now, his instinct was to beat up his friend for talking business in front of her. It didn't matter though, because even when he remembered their conversation yesterday, Villain wanted her to remain as untainted by him and his job as possible.

"Let's talk details on the way," Villain growled in a final tone. Kaia soothingly ran her fingers across his chest, willing him to calm down. She climbed off his lap, understanding that they had someplace to be and they needed to be there in a timely manner.

"I'm going to be so bored until you guys get back," Kaia complained. She already missed them, and they hadn't even left. 

"You can do whatever you want as long as you stay on the property. Maybe check out the library or go for a swim," Zeke supplied.

"I'll be back soon, sweet girl," Villain said as he stood. He knew that by bored Kaia had really meant lonely. After pressing a kiss to her hairline, the four left the girl by herself and headed out.

I always appreciate thoughts/corrections/predictions and whatever else! 

~ Luly