Chapter 60

Before RM can try something, Emma's lips meet him again. This time she kisses him. While kissing, she takes his hands and places them on her back and places her own hands at his neck and in his hair. He goes with it and presses her closer to himself. He takes the lead again and caresses her lips with his tongue. She gladly accepts it and their tongues dance together in their first French kiss. They feel in heaven. The kiss is so deep it starts to get sloppy. Their feelings are all over the place. Suddenly Emma feels his hand on her ass. She giggles. He starts to give small kisses everywhere on her face. He kisses her nose, her forehead, her eyes, her cheeks, her chin and pecks her lips. "I love you Namjoon." She says. When he doesn't say anything, she starts panicking a bit. Did I go to far? "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that." She quickly says. RM's in a panic now. Does she think I don't love her? I should have said something, I hurt her. "My baby girl, my love . I didn't say anything because I'm honestly lost for words. I feel so much right now, I have feelings for you too. I love you so much too. I truly do." Upon hearing this, Emma knows everything is going to be alright. She knows RM was just thinking too much as usual. "Let's go Joonie, I still want to do the game y'know." RM smiles his dimple smile happily. OMG, she calls me Joonie now. So cute!!

He grabs her hand and they walk to the next contrada like that. They both feel very happy this happened. Especially RM, he suddenly feels a lot younger.

The four of them continue their search. In the next contrada there is a different vibe. The streets look less vibrant, there is graffiti on the walls and a group of streetboys suddenly walks in the street. RM and Suga see it and stay alert without alarming the girls. They start looking at 'an escape route' to avoid the thugs. Just as they find one, the thugs walk away. At this point Emma notices they really totally lost their way in the maze of Siena. "O-oppa, I'm scared." She whispers. "Let's make a run for it to that street." RM orders. They all make a run for it and don't stop until they are in the known street towards the main road. As they catch their breath, Emma silently hopes RM didn't hear her calling him oppa. But as always, her hopes are in vain. "Baby girl, did you call me oppa just now?" He asks smirking. "Yes, what about it?" Emma responds, upholding a veil of bravery. "I like it yagiya." She blushes hard and tries to hide it by looking at everything but him. He smirks and takes her chin between his thumb and index finger. "Yagiya, look at me. I really like you." Still blushing she looks at him. "Do you want to be my girl? Be my girlfriend please, Yagiya." She gives him a sweet lingering kiss. "Yes Namjoon, I will be." "Thank you so much! I was scared for a moment!" "You don't have to be oppa. But can we go slow? I don't exactly have experience..." "Of course we can, love" they both search further in the streets, hand in hand, and smiling widely. Suga and Doenja, who also have been running while holding hands grin at each other seeing that young and awkward love between the 2 of them.

While all this is happening, the other groups don't keep still too. As expected, some take the contest really serious. Others not so much.

Jimin, Jungkook, V and Mary are trying to be serious but stop sometimes to do a bit shopping. In the streets around the main plaza lots of small shops to be found. They talk about some stuff too. They talk about the bond between the four girls, and what they think is going on with their hyungs. While talking, they manage to take pictures in 10 contradas.

Jin, J-hope and Sarah are being competitive too. Jin and J-hope have entered a silent contest themselves. It started that day because both of them wanted to do the game with her, and she still couldn't choose. So, they made it their mission to win her attention for that day. The competition between them stays friendly, because both are grown men that know their boundaries, even though they both love her. Sarah likes the attention they give her. Although it makes everything more difficult, she enjoys being around them both that day. Occasionally she playfully scolds them. She really wants to win the competition. Their group has found 14 contradas the last hours. Jhope notices that Sarah keeps checking her phone and smiles when she does. She must be so happy with him...

Soon it becomes 6 pm. Sarah, Jhope and Jin arrive at the square, where the maknaes and Mary are already there, but RM, Emma, Suga and Doenja are nowhere to be seen. "They're probably just late" Jimin says. "I'm worried. What if something happened" Sarah wonders aloud. "I guess Namjoon-hyung takes his time with the girl" says JK. Upon the last comment all heads turn to Jungkook. "What? You all mean to tell me you don't see the chemistry between those two? Emma may be a lot younger, but they like each other. I'm sure of it." Jungkook exclaims.

Not soon after, the 4 missing in action persons finally arrive at the terrace. Emma and RM hand in hand, as well as Suga and Doenja.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" Jin and Sarah shout at the same time. While they shout, RM takes a protective stance before Emma. "We ran in some troubles on our search. We wandered into a very wrong neighborhood and needed to take a detour to avoid some thugs." RM explains. "Yeah I'm sure that's not all." Jungkook says aloud. "Emma and I are together now." RM says. Worried and excited glances are exchanged between the girls and the members. They are excited for the new couple, but also worried what the future would give for the 2. Namjoon isn't just a member, he is the leader of Bangtan. Sarah shakes her head and sighs deeply. Jin notices and places his hand on Sarah. "You alright? You don't look that well." Sarah just walks of, letting Jin's hand slip of her shoulder. "Let's all just go and eat" Jimin says. They go to another restaurant and order lots of food. Sarah is soullessly poking her 'Pollo tomato', not eating it. It didn't get unnoticed. Everyone has a feeling as if a storm is coming. You know. That eerie feeling before a thunderstorm on a summer day. Not even the ping on her phone can cheer her up. She doesn't even take her phone out.