>>>>>SMUTWARNING!!!!!<<<<< Chapter 17

His hand swiftly opens her dress. "Jin-" He keeps kissing her. "What-" He traces his kisses to her neck. "What are you doing?" She finally can finish her sentence. He keeps going. His hand slips over her body and he feels her underwear. Swiftly he pulls a boob out of her bra and squeezes is. No, don't do that! That's my weak spot! I can't stop myself... Sarah moans. He takes off his shirt and reveals his torso with wide shoulders. Sarah can't think straight anymore seeing his godly body. She reaches out to it with one hand and touches it. "We-we are in the common room. What if someone sees us?" "They are all fast asleep." Jin attacks her again and she is still holding onto the ice cream. To hell with it. She just drops the ice cream and joins Jin in the lovemaking. He pulls off her dress and underwear and takes of his pants too. He places hot kisses all over her body. Sucking and biting her nipples. He then kisses her deeply and wildly. She has her hands groping his hair while kissing, and is putting her legs around his waist. She is not letting me go... that thought made Jin growl silently from his chest. He grabs something out of the bag from the conbini that he bought earlier. I didn't know I was going to need it this soon. I just bought them, just in case. He takes out the box and takes one. Not risking it this time... He puts it on and pushes in.

Sarah is getting crazy turned on by his lust and gives into every feeling she feels. She can smell his hair and perfume. She is holding him close while he is filling her with his firm dick. She is squirming underneath him, forgetting about where they are, who they are and what they should be. In the moment it's just her and this godly body that happens to belong to one of her biases. She softly whimpers when he hits her spot. He is so focused on making her feel so good. She is panting and is getting louder in her moaning as she is nearing her first climax. He places his mouth on hers to mute the sound. As she moans in his mouth he can feel her contracting around him. When it tones down again, he releases her mouth and smiles while still having his face close to hers. So close she can feel his bangs on her forehead. He softly pets through her hair. Still firm he is thrusting in and out and sits on his knees. He is enjoying how her voluptuous boobs bounce at his every thrust. Everything bounces. He holds her firm, wide hips while looking up and he closes his eyes to feel her better hugging his dick. She is holding his wrists and pushes her hips up to meet his thrusts in the same rhythm. She is getting louder again, and he doesn't know if he can keep it up any longer. He quickens and leans over to mute her sounds again. She pushes with her tongue, his tongue away and is holding on to him as if she would drown. She softly whimpers and moans into his mouth as he can feel her contracting again. He can't hold it back anymore and Sarah can feel him beating inside her. He pushes a few more times into her before she feels like he is losing his firmness. Jin's hair is wet and in thick locks sticking to his forehead. He groans silently and looks at her. He cups her face and leans in to kiss her gently while he pulls out, carefully holding on to the condom.He sits up and is panting while knotting it.