Chapter 21

Sorry for the long wait. Thanks for hanging in there.

**************************************************************************************************

        I walked back into the room with all eyes on me. I saw the cute new couple together just smiling and holding eachothers hand. I know sat next to my mate which I was not expecting. He looked at me with his smug smirk knowing that he has won. I Smirked back and went to talk to my parents. His smirk fell and was replaced with a frown. I may have accepted him but that doesn't mean I will give in so easily.

        "Mommy" I said quietly as I hugged her having not seen her for quiet some time.

        "Hi dear" she said knowing what I was doing.

        "He moved my seat" I said with a small pout and every one laughed

        He growled lowly and grabbed my hand pulling me toward my new seat. "No mommy don't let this big meany head drag me away from you" after that left my mouth everyone in the room was laughing. He looked at me shocked and I only smirked taking his hand up to my lips and licked him then bit him. He let out a small yelp and I took off running. I heard a growl rumble the room as I ran off. I just let out a loud giggle and I heard something rip. He shifted, shit. Male wolves love the chase and I just provoced him into one. I took off into the woods because the pack members didn't need to see what was about to happen, if i couldn't help it that is.

        I got to our meadow and slowed down to have him tackle me. I knew i could take him but I will let him have his little victory. He stood over me looking at me as I just stared up at him. He whined and licked my cheek, I just mearly giggled. I saw his form get smaller and he was on top of me, stark naked. I blushed profoundly. I kept my eyes locked on his, not daring to look down and he chuckled.

        "It's all yours babe" he said and I narrowed my eyes.

        He gulped and I smiled bringing my hands down his side catching him off gaurd as I brought my knee up to meet his unprotected member. He rolled off of me and I got up giggling as he cursed in pain. "What was that for" he groaned out.

        "A part of my payback" I said looking at him with a small smirk and all he did was growl. 

        "So you kick the one thing that will give us kids?"

        "You and I both know that I didn't kick you hard enough to do any damage just hurt" I said with a smirk and he snarled at me making me flinch slightly. As soon as he saw me do that he snapped out of his small rage that I inflicted upon him.

        "I'm sorry" he said standidng up bringing his hand up to touch my face but all of the old memories of him abusing me for being over weight flashed back to me. 

        I stepped back whimpering "please don't hurt me I promise I won't speak out of turn again Alpha"

        He froze after I said that. "I did that to you" he said softly letting his hand drop

        He took a small step towards me "please I won't hurt you, your my mate"

        "But alpha you rejected me remember" I said taking a step back "how do I know this isn't just a trick to get back at me for being such a disgrace to this pack"

        The Alpha let out a whimper as I took another step back. "whats going on we were doing so well"

        "Alpha you just beat me last night how could we be doing well" once I said that he froze

        "I haven't" he started but stopped "could you please follow behind me"

        He spun around and started walking towards the pack house. I started to follow him with my head down like I was always told to. "Alpha may I ask why we were out in the woods?"

        "You may but I'm sorry I don't have an answer for you" He said. That's weird he said he was sorry that is something he doesn't do very often.

        We arrived at the house and it looked like they just had a feast. I saw my mom smiling brightly at me and so was my father but that is weird, they haven't looked at me in such a way in a very long time. My father noticed something was wrong and frowned.

        "What did you do to my daughter?" My father growled out to the Alpha

        "Truthfully I have no idea" he said his voice cracking at the end

        Was the Alpha crying?

***************************************************************************************************

Hope you guys like the little cliff hanger ;) none of you guys saw that coming cause I didn't even see it coming until I wrote this chapter so enjoy ;)

~Sass