Chapter 7

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT TELL ME IF YOU THINK IT IS GOING TO FAST BECAUSE I THINK IT IS, BUT ANY WAY ENJOY

*******************************************************************************

My mind is overwelmed. i couldnt think. i just stayed in the darkness. I came and went out of consciousness. i felt like i was going to die, but i wasnt allowed to yet. i felt like someone was holding me here, but i had no clue who it was. i looked around my little dark room, and noticed that there was someone in the corner. i got up and walked towards it. i saw that it was laying down and looked like it was asleep. when i walked closer i noticed that it was my darren. what was he doing here. so i kicked him, and he let out a groan.

"You sure are strong" he said

"Why thank you" i said with a fake smile "now why are you here?"

"i don't know i just fell asleep" he said with a groan

i smirked "Well then fall back asleep and leave"

"Thats the point i can't do that" he said looking confused

"What do you mean you can't do that?" i yelled at him

"I mean i have tried but i can't" he said a little irratated

"Well thats just great!" i yelled throwing my arms up and heard him chuckle

i tuned aroung and saw that the room has changed it was now like my room but it was a little different i just couldn't place it. when i turned around to look at Darren he was bleeding. My eyes widened and i felt a shard pain. i looked down to see that i was bleeding as well but i was the one that was shot not him. I looked around once more and passed out not knowing where i was going from here.

*******************************************************************************

SORRY ITS SO SHORT! I HAVE JUST GONE BACK TO SCHOOL, SO I WANTED TO GET THIS OUT AS SOOM AS POSSIBLE! SO IF YOU LOOK OFF TO THE SIDE THERE WILL BE THREE COVERS WHICK ONE DO YOU LIKE BETTER: 1, 2, OR 3! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! BUT ENOUGH OF MY RAMBILING! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! I WANT 3 VOTES FOR THE NEXT ONE!

VOTE!              COMMENT!                   FAN!

-SASS-