Chapter 6

HOPE YOU LIKE SORRY FOR ALL THE PARTED CHAPTERS! IT'S JUST THAT SCHOOL IS COMING UP AND I AM BECOMING VERY BUSY, BUT I WILL TRY TO POST AS MUCH AS I CAN! THE SONG IS 'SKYSCRAPER' BY DEMI LOVATO. I WAS LISTENING TO THIS THE WHOLE TIME I WAS WRITING SO HOPE YOU ENJOY! x)

***************************************************************

I looked at Darren's dad. He went straight to Darren not even noticing me which I was happy for. I saw Darren wither in pain just like I did the day he rejected me. But mine was worse. He laid there howling in pain. I looked at his face to find him staring at me with pain in his eyes. I admit I hate seeing him in this state, but he deserves every bit of this pain that I am causing him. He looked just like me when I was in the woods that night. I made sure I was out at me safe place so no one heard me. That day I swore to myself that if I ever got the chance to put him through the same pain I would, and today I am fulfilling that promise to myself. I heard my wolf howl in agreement with me. She was enjoying seeing her mate in pain for what he put me through along with her.

His dads head snapped to where I am in my corner "what did you do to my son" he growled out

"Exactly what he deserved that's what" I growled back

"Why did you reject him he finally accepted you" he asked a little bit softer

"Because did he tell you he was going to mark a girl that wasn't his mate?" I asked him

"He was going to do what!" he demanded

"Oh so he didn't tell you then" I said amused

"You're lying!" his dad yelled at me

"Why would I lie about this?" I said my tone rising

"I don't know" he said annoyed "you tell me you where the one that was rejected!"

I felt tears prick my eyes "and this would be why I always hated alphas" I said as I picked myself off the floor and tried to walk out

"What did you just say?" he demanded grabbing my arm and making me face him

"I know you heard me so I'm not going to repeat it" I spat and jerked my arm away walking out of the room

I walked past Darren's mom for her to grab my arm "is that true was he about to mark another girl that wasn't you?"

I dropped my head as more tears came "I'm sorry but it is"

What shocked me the most is she pulled me into a hug? She cried into my shoulder and I hers as I heard someone walking downstairs. I pulled away slightly to see Darren and his father walking downstairs. I backed up a little. I saw sadness flash through Darren's eyes. I looked at his dad for a moment to see what he would do. When he sighed he walked over to the couch with Darren behind him. They looked at me and motioned to the love seat in front of them. I walked over to them slowly and stood in front of the love seat not sitting down. I saw Darren's mom come over and take the chair while I sat on the armrest. The alpha looked at his wife ashamed and she looked at me with understanding. What does that mean?

"Well dear" Mrs. Firestone (Darren's mom) started "I know exactly what your going threw"

I looked at her puzzled "what do you mean?" I asked beyond confused

"Well at first my mate rejected me and once he found out that I could look different he tried to get back with me but I pushed him away like your doing now" she said looking at her husband and then Darren disappointed "I was just like you my parents hated me along with my older siblings, but what I did shocked them all"

I looked at her again edging her on to continue "Well I ran away I went to the same school as you did and came out top of the class" she stated proudly "When I came back no one recognized me but what shocked everyone is that I was a royal wolf like you I had the same fur color as you until a month in a half after my birthday"

I was looking at her amazed "you were a white wolf like me?" I asked almost jumping up "but that's awesome"

"Yes it was until the day I turned into a gold wolf" now I was more then confused "Gold wolfs are very rare and most people think that they are extinct but they are not they are the purest of wolves we are stronger faster then any other wolf alive"

"Wait we?" I asked confused

"Yes, we" she said nodding "you will turn out to be just like me but you will be stronger then I am because you have treated your power better then I ever did"

I looked at her amazed what did this mean but she cut me off mid- thought "this means that you will become head alpha of all alpha packs"

And with that I stood up and instantly fell blacking out, but I never hit the floor, or atleast i think.

***********************************

HOPE YOU LIKED! I WANT 3 VOTES FOR THE NEXT ONE OR THE COMMENTS! LOVE ALL YOU GUYS!

VOTE!                  COMMENT!                  FAN!

-SASS-