Chapter 13

OKAY I KNOW THAT I WAS A LITTLE BIT BITCHY IN MY LAST CHAPTER ABOUT THE COMMENTS ABOUT MY EDITING. I DID'T MEAN TO BE MEAN ABOUT IT I WAS JUST LOOKING THROUGH MY MY COMMENTS AND WASN'T IN A GREAT MOOD THAT DAY SO IT PUSHED ME OVER THE EDGE. I AM SORRY IF I AFFENDED ANYONE! I REALLY AM! WELL ON WITH THE GOOD STUFF!

**************************************************

I was sweating from my dream. For some weird reason I couldn't wait for that day to come; if it ever did. I looked around my room to spot Darren looking at me worried. I looked at him confused for him to rush to my side and engulf me in a bone crushing hug. I put my arms around him slowly. I felt tears streak my face as I relised I was stupid for regecting him after he accepted me, but i don't know if i could trust him. I pulled away from him to look in his eyes to see that he was crying as well.

"I relised that I was stupid to reject you after you accepted me" I said to him and he looked so happy about that "But I don't know if I can trust you after what happened the first time"

He grabbed my hand gently and lead me to his room. He pulled the door open and then lead me to his desk in the corner and sat me down in the chair. I looked at him confused as he grabbed a key and unlocked a glass covered shelf that he had on the bottom of his desk. He quickly pulled out a file that looked like one of those secret invertergator files. He put it in front of me and nudged me to open it. I saw my name written on the file and once I opened it I saw dozens of girls with the same name as me. I saw sections that seperated it. There was height and age. There was even a few pics of girls that looked just like me but there was differences from the new me that I became about a month after I left.

"What is this?" i asked him confused

"This is a secret investigation file" He said looking as if he was emmbaresed

"And why do you have it?" i asked

"I have it because a week after you left i searched for you" he said

"What about the other girl?" i asked confused

"She was slowly growning away from me as I was her but i thought you weren't coming back and i needed an Alpha Female" He said looking down "I hired a sercret investagator hoping that he would find you but it was useless"

"That is becasue I was at the 'Female Werewolf Acadamy' they don't give out information on the students that go there unless you went there and are looking for friends that you had made there" I said with a smile. I now knew that I could trust him. He looked at me with so much hurt in his eyes that I felt pained. I got up from the chair to stand beside him.

"I trust you" i whispered low but i knew that he could hear me

His head snapped towards me to look in his eyes "What does that mean?" he asked

"It means" I said and wrapped my arms around his neck. I leaned in so our lips brushed ever so slighly "I forgive you"

Once those words left my mouth his lips smashed to mine. I pulled away after a minute to breath and rest my head on his chest "It feels great to finaally have you in my arms" he murmered i my hair.

"It feels great to finally accepts you as mine" I said with a soft, posessive growl behind my words.

His chest vibrated under my head and i felt soothed "Well if you are finally mine can I have the honor in marking what is rightfully mine" he said with a primale growl atthe word mine.

"I don't know i still want to torture you a little bit" I said with a grin on my face.

"Do you want me to jump you young lady?" he asked teasingly

"And what if I don't?" i asked not backing down from his teasing manner

"Then you are in for one hell of beating" he said with a small teasing growl.

"Then let the beating begin" I said with a smile

"It is on my little mate" He said with a wide smile plastered on his face as we stood there standing in his room.

'Oh boy I am screwed' I thought to my self as he lifted me up in his arms.

****************************************************

HOPE YOU LIKE IT! I WANT 9 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CAHPPIE ALONG WITH 5 COMMENTS! LOVE YOU GUYS! AND I AM SORRY ABOUT THE BITCHY MOOD I WAS IN!

-SASS