Chapter 3

I KNOW THIS ONE IS SUPER SHORT BUT I JUST WANTED TO UPLOAD SINCE I GOT MORE VOTES AND COMMENTS THE I EXPECTED ALONG WITH FANS! SO HERE IT IS CHAPTER 3!

***************************************************************************

I walked downstairs not caring about what the guys were talking about upstairs. I looked around the house and not much has changed just like I expected. I walked into the family room to see my parents there along with Darren's parents. must be alpha business. My dad is beta so it wasn't shocking that they were here but when Darren parents saw me they froze. they looked at me like the guys did. they had no clue who I was.

"Well, who is this?" Darren's dad asked mine.

"You don't know?" my dad asked.

"No" he stated, "I think I would remember such a beautiful she-wolf"

I heard Darren come downstairs "Well this would be my mate," he said putting his arm around me.

"Well what is her name my boy," Darren's dad asked his son

"Her name is Kat," he said

 shrugged his arm off of me "I can't believe that you are still ashamed to call me by my name" I looked at his dad "And sir you do know me because I am in your pack but I left for the year to get away from how I was treated by your son and others in the pack including my family."

"What do you mean dear," he asked completely confused

"I am Nicole daughter of the Beta"

"But that isn't right they said that you were coming back later on this week," he said, "And how did my pack treat you exactly?"

"It is true I told my parents to tell everyone I was coming home sometime later on this week because I didn't want people to come see me and tease me" I said voice calm and anger free from my words "and your son, pardon my language, treated me like I was a piece of shit. he knew I was his mate but rejected me because he didn't want to have an alpha female that looked pathetic next to him"

"Well that doesn't sound like my son," he said bewildered "but you look beautiful why would he reject you?"

I pulled out my picture of me and my brother that I had in my pocket "This is What I used to look like"

He took it and looked at me and then the girl in the photo " I understand why he said that but that is no reason to give up your mate"

I nodded "And that is why I went to the all-girls academy for werewolves" I said they all looked at me shocked except for Darren because he already knew "Everyone there went through the same thing as me rejection, teasing, and there own family ashamed of them. we were all tomboys and didn't do much fighting because we were never trained like the rest of the pack but over time we all changed."

"How is your fighting skills now in both forms," the alpha asked me

"I was the best in the school," I said proud "most of the teachers didn't want to go up against me in any form"

He smiled "and how fast can you change?"

Now it was my turn to smile "between 1-2 seconds"

They all stared at me like I was nuts "Show us and you can fight Darren I know how much you would like that" the Alpha said.

I smiled and headed outside with everyone following me to see if I was telling the truth and if I could beat the next Alpha or to see if I fail.

******************************************************************

LIKE I SAID I KNOW IT IS SHORT BUT I HAD TO UPDATE! SO TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I WANT AT LEAST 2 VOTES OR COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT ONE! COMMENT! VOTE! FAN! LOVE YOU GUYS!

-SASS-