Chapter 9

SO HOW ARE THOSE CRAZY PEOPLE OUT THERE!? HAHA JK I DIDN'T MEAN TO AFFEND ANYONE! SO PLEASE SPARE ME I BEG OF YOU! :D WELL ANYWAY......... SO TELL ME HOW YOU THINK ITS GOING SO FAR! I WANT FEED BACK PEOPLE! HAHA

 WELL THERE IS THIS AWESOME STORY THAT MY FRIEND IS WRITING SO YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT! IT IS CALLED 'I NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT' BY xxjettsetterxx32!

SHE IS TOTALLY AWESOME! SO YOU SHOULD GO CHECK HER OUT! I KNOW SOME OF YOU OUT THERE WILL BE LAZY AND WON'T GO BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO TYPE ALL THAT IN BUT IF YOU LOOK AT MY LOVELY EXTERNAL LINK AND YOU SHALL FIND IT! EITHER CLICK OR YOU SHALL NEVER GET MY LOVELY TACO! HAHA WELL ON WITH THE STROY

*************************************************************************

I sat and looked at the women in front of me as she faded away. I looked around and saw my room coming into veiw. I looked down and noticed my feet propped up on pillows. I looked at my arm and saw it bandeged from my wrist to my elbow. I looked at it in confusion how did I do this i don't remember doing anything. I heard the door open slowly so i quickly closed my eyes and evened out my breathing to make it look like i was asleep still. I heard someone sigh.

"How can she still be asleep?" someone said talking to them selves "She has been out for over a week"

I have! Wait i knew that voice but it couldn't be why would he care? He rejected me so he shouldn't care about whats happening to me! i felt my bed dip down as someone sat down.

"Nichole, baby, if you can hear me please wake up im dieing without you here" I heard Darren say "I want to know what happened to your arm, i want to know everything just please wake up"

I felt him take my hand and then a tear hit my face. i slowly opened my eyes to see him looking at my injured arm. "Don't call me baby when you rejected me" it came out as a soft whisper, but i knew he could hear it. his head snapped up to look at me.

"Nichole!" he yelled and brought me into a hug

"Yeah thats my name i don't rember getting it changed so please don't scream" i said with a chuckle and pealed his arms away from me "and did i say that you could hug me, I think not"

"Sorry" he mumbled and looked down to where my hand was

"It's fine" I said and looked down at my feet

"So what did you see?" he asked

"I don't think i can tell you" I said in puzzlement

"Why not?" he asked quizzing me

"Well first off you weren't there when i needed you the most and second why should i tell you since you rejected me?" i said with poison in each of my words.

He winced a few times them spoke "I really am sorry i was a kid, I was fullish to think that it would help me if i rejected you" he started explaining "I never thought about you  I only thought about myself and I can see that it was wrong of me to do that to you"\

He stuck his head in his hands for a few seconds then looked back up at me with silent tears in his eyes "Could you ever forgive me?"

"You were already forgiven because i can never keep a grudge but you don't have my trust" i said then he hugged me again but quickly pulled away. He looked down apologetically.

I sighed and let out a small giggle"It's fine, but can you tell me what happened to my arm?" i asked him looking at the gauze

"We don't know it just stated bleeding yesterday so we wrapped it up so you wouldn't bleed to death" he explained to me

I slowly lifted up my arm and some of the gauze fell so i slowly took the rest off. once it was fully off i couldn't believe my eyes.

*****************************************************************************

SO WHAT DID YOU ALL THINK? WELL I HOPED YOU LIKED IT!

I WANT 5 VOTES AND 3 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS STORY!!

VoTe!                  FaN!                       CoMmEnT!

LOVE YOU ALL

-SASS-