"I love you, habitata," I mumbled against her lips as I thrusted into her. She leaned into me kissing me. I grabbed her legs pushing them back digging into her. She pressed her hand against my stomach trying to push me away. "It's too much." She moaned. "Fuck you're hugging me so tight." I moaned feeling her clench around me. "I want you to cum for me again. Can you do that, love?" I asked. I had made her cum three times and now her body was so sensitive to the point that she was leaking around me. She had tears streaming down her face as I continued to pump into her.

I kissed along her jaw before reaching her mark again. I felt her clench around me tightly before I bit down on her mark. She moaned loud as she came hard. I groaned loudly as I came deep inside her. I let her neck go licking up the drops of blood holding her steady has the little aftershocks rocked her body. I flipped us so she was lying on me. She laid her head against my chest before falling asleep.

Malik

"We are selfish people," I spoke. "Obviously, we weren't ready for a mate especially one like Ahsha. We should've just left her alone when we found her." I said. 'But we couldn't. She means too much.' Ares said. 'Do you agree with Pablo?' Ares asked as I looked over Ahsha's sleeping form. 'That I'll end up driving her away.' He added. "You already are," I said as I walked into the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror. 'I don't know what's wrong with me.' He said. "Yes, you do," I said. "You want to keep her all to yourself because for some reason you have this warped idea of what a mate is. Plus, your underlying issue with Pablo." I continued.

'She is ours. Why should I have to share her with him? He chose to give her up. If he really cared for her he would've just rejected the connection and moved on and let us be happy.' Ares said growing annoyed. 'And for you to go to him and try to set up a deal to share her is disgusting.' He spat. "I was thinking of Ahsha unlike you. You think I want to share her with him?" I questioned. "I want nothing more than to keep her here with us but he is her mate as well. And you and I both know the strain that can come from not having your mate." I explained. "And can you honestly blame Pablo for not wanting to let her go." I chided. 'I'm always thinking about her and if you don't want to share her with him then why do it. You and I are more than enough for her, but to trade her back and forth like some whore.' Ares paused.

'She deserves better.' I said. "Then be better. For months now you've been nothing but a controlling asshole. And as much as you hate to hear it. I would rather her be with Pablo happy than for her to continue dealing with your hair-trigger temperamental emotions." I huffed. 'I would kill him before I ever allow her to leave us.' Ares said. I sighed cleaning myself up before joining Ahsha back in our room.

I looked to see Ahsha was still sprawled out on the bed. I walked over to her kissing her cheek gently rubbing her back. She groaned softly as her eyes fluttered open before she stretched. "Good morning, baby," I said. She sits up still dazed before she looked at me. "Are we going to talk about last night?" She asked rubbing her eyes. I looked away from her.

"I'm—" I paused. "Your apologies are beginning to mean less and less." She said. "You're constantly apologizing for Ares and you do it so often, only for the same shit to keep happening over and over. I'm tired of it." She said sitting up fully now reaching for my shirt that sat on the floor. I stared at her closely as she threw my shirt on. "I am a being who is very possessive. I am not a human. I am a demon whose very nature is anger and control." I said. She looked at me.

"I understand that but when we first got together you weren't like this. You were kind and now you're just controlling. You act more like Ares and Ares is worse than ever now. You both treat me like I'm a child." She said moving to sit next to me. "We don't mean to. We just cannot lose you." I said. "Ares and I have waited many lifetimes for you and now that you're here— we can't let Pablo or anyone take you from us," I explained. "I'm not going anywhere. I just want to be with all of my mates." She said softly. "You can understand that, right?" She asked. And I could but I knew that Pablo could turn her against Ares and thus turn her against me. I grabbed her hand rubbing her smooth skin feeling the warm shocks spread from our touch. "I do and I want nothing more than to make you happy but I don't want you near Pablo," I said.

She stood pulling away from my grasp. "You can't keep me from seeing him." She said rushing to the bathroom. I sighed before I stood following her standing behind her in the mirror. She leaned on the counter her eyes closed tight as she steadied her breathing. "Please do not force me to be mean. Just do as I say and we can make you happy." I whispered wrapping my arms around her. She turned and pushed me away. "I don't want to speak with you anymore, either of you. If y'all have anything I need to know have Aaron or Khalil tell me, anything but I don't want to hear either of you." She said. "Ahsha—" "We have nothing else to discuss. You're being an ass and you aren't doing anything to help. Ares has completely pissed me off, and I'm just done with both of you. Better yet I'll stay with my parents I need a break from you two." She said pushing past me. She walked into the closet grabbing her suitcase. I closed my eyes trying to push Ares back but Ahsha continued to mumble about how sick of us she was. 'She isn't leaving us.' Ares breathed.

Ares

I grabbed her arm stopping her. "Ma—" "Be quiet," I ordered. She visibly gulped goosebumps covering her body. "We love you and I will not have you ignore us," I said. "Let go of me." She snapped. "No, you're going to sit here and we're going to talk," I said. "No, we're not. I'm done talking you two don't listen anyway." She said. "Then I guess we'll just sit here," I said. "You can't keep me in here." She barked. "You want a bet." I countered staring down at her. Before she could say anything, I was standing outside the door. She looked at me with wide eyes before running to the door only for it to slam shut. I heard her grab the doorknob shaking it. "Malik! Ares! Open this fucking door!" She yelled. "I'll open it when I come from work. We'll see if your attitude has changed by then." I said walking away hear a string of curses.

Follow. Like. Comment. Share.

A.N.
So I might rewrite this chapter but I felt like posting something. So we'll see. Anyways enjoy!💋