"How the hell did that happen?" Jericho asked. "It's not important. We need to come up with a plan—a deal." I said. "What deal?" Sergio asked again. "Tell them. Tell them what you did to Ahsha." Pablo spoke. All eyes shifted to me. "I kept Ahsha from him," I said. "You kept her from her mate?" Cairo asked. "She is MY mate." Ares's voice boomed as I slammed my hand down on the table. "She is our mate and you're keeping her from me because you're selfish," Pablo spoke.

"I'm willing to allow—" "Allow? Listen to yourself. She is a grown woman and you're talking about allowing her to do something. She's your mate, not something you can control. You're letting Ares warp your mind and you're going to end up losing her completely." Pablo snapped.

Ares

"She. Is. Mine." I snapped rising from my seat. Pablo sat looking up at me stone-faced with anger flowing from him. "That is why you will lose her. You wish to possess her, and I only wish to love her." He said. I stared at him wanting nothing more than to end his life but I knew the immense pain that would cause Ahsha. "This was a mistake," I mumbled to Malik. I looked back at Pablo. "Stay away from Ahsha. You come near her or contact her in any way I promise when I'm done you will wish for death." I threatened. "Keep trying to control her and she'll be mine sooner than you think." He said.

Ahsha

I groaned when I felt myself being turned before a heavyweight laid on top of me. "Malik?" I mumbled. "Don't leave me." I heard Ares's voice. I tensed in his hold. It had been several days since the fundraiser and since I had spoken to Ares, let alone allowed him to touch me. "Ares get off me," I said softly. He maneuvered himself between my legs, his face resting just inches from my face. I turned looking away from him when the scent of alcohol hit my nose. "Are you drunk?" I questioned annoyed. "Please, don't leave me," he said staring into my eyes. I laid there quiet. "Please, Ahsha." He begged. "Get off me. You're drunk." I said.

I gasped when I felt his hardness rub against me. I looked back up at his face seeing him watching me intently. My breathing changed slightly, and I knew Ares picked up on it. "You wake me up to fuck me?" I questioned in disbelief. "I miss you." He mumbled into my neck. I scoffed looking at the ceiling. "You expect me to fall for that?" I asked him. "I mean it Ahsha. I miss you." He paused sighing.

I shivered when I felt him lightly kiss my mark as he pressed himself into me. "I know you miss me, kitten." He hummed. He eased his left hand under my shirt, his fingertips danced up my skin before he cupped my breast. I whimpered softly as he licked my mark. A shiver shot through my body. He looked down at me holding my gaze as his other hand slipped into my panties. I gulped as he drew circles on my clit. "You're always so wet." His husky voice spoke. My mouth fell open as I grew closer to coming. My breathing picked up as he continued to tweak my nipple. He leaned into me pecking my lips. "You going to cum for me?" He asked. I nodded my head unable to speak.

I was right on the verge of cumming when he pulled his hands away from my body. I whined looking at him before freezing. He brought his hand that had been playing with my pussy up to his lips sucking them slowly. I stared at him intently feeling heat wash over me. In one fluid motion, he ripped my shirt off. I laid there looking up at him as the cool air hit my skin. His eyes ran down my body before his fingers slid along the hem of my panties. He snatched them off before pulling my legs far apart. He dropped his head between my legs lightly kissing my inner thigh. I bucked forward feeling his tongue slide between my folds before he pushed one finger into me and then another. "I've missed you so much, princess." He mumbled against my pussy.

I laced my finger through his hair as he sucked on my clit.  "Oh, God." I whimpered.

Ares