✔︎Dance✔︎

Third person POV

Izuku set up his camera on a few shoeboxes that he had bought and now was about to start the video.
"You ready Todoroki?" he asked looking back.
"Yeah." todo answered.   (Sorry I just don't feel like putting his whole name)

Izuku started the video then ran back to todo. Izuku stood in front towards the left while Todoroki stood behind towards the right side.

"3... 2... 1 start!" Izuku said starting as well as Shouto.

So you bagged him
I'm a savage
Classy, boujee, ratchet
Sassy, moody, nasty
Actin stupid
What's happenin (x2)
I'm a savage (They did not go hard on the nasty part)

"Ok now let's look it over!" Izuku said going over to his phone.
"God I hope we don't have to do that again... there were so many people staring at us.." Shouto said then walking behind Izuku.

"Were doing more after this one. You know that right?" Izuku looked at furrowing his eyebrows at him.

"What!? No! I'm not going to!" Shouto said crossing his arms and looking away. "That was enough embarrassment already."

"Well at least let's take a photo together, I won't post it on anything," Izuku said putting his hands together.
"promise?" Todoroki said making sure.
"Promise!" Izuku held out his pinkie. "I pinkie promise!" he smiles the cutest smile.

"Ugh, how can I say no to that?" Shouto said clenching his chest in pain because of the smaller one's cuteness.

But little did he know Izuku was crossing his fingers behind his back

"Fine," Shouto said now holding out his pinkie finger taking his. 'Wow, I don't know how I didn't notice this before but his hands are incredibly soft.' Shouto thought to himself.

"Yay! Ok, ready?" Izuku asked getting out his phone and going to the camera.

"Yeah," Shouto said going right beside Izuku. 'This guy can act like such a kid sometimes...' Shouto though as he put up a low peace sign for the picture.

Izuku took a few photos with Todoroki and later on he posted them on his real Instagram account but not his back up account.

Sorry about the short chapter. I just thought it was a good stopping point. And if you guys have any ideas for anything tell me. Bye, bye!