~7~

Just thought it was funny^
Izuku POV

I run down the steps just so that I could get yelled at by mom once again. "Izuku stop running down those step, and I know your running."
"Ok.." I walk in the living room to see todoroki wear black ripped jeans and a half blue, half red sweater shirt. 'Hot.. Wait did I really think that?' I think to myself. "Hey todoroki!" I say smiling and waving at him.

"H-hey.." he said, a light dust of pink growing over his face.
"Izuku go put something else on not that! Your going to give him a heart attack!" my mom says lightly poking my cheek.
"Mom..." I say a little embarrassed. After I said that she looked me up and down real fast. I look down to see I'm wearing my minion onesie.

"Ahh! Sorry let me change! Come on I'll show you my room!" I said grabbing his what I thought was his arm then running up to my room.

Shouto POV

His mom let me in his house then yelled for Midoriya to come down. When he did I saw him wearing a minion onesie. I couldn't help but blush slightly. He then grabbed my hand pulling me up the steps then that's when I realized he was holding my hand. I blushed at the thought of it.

Here's my room, let me change real quick." he said walking into his... closet. Pulling the door shut.
'That's his closet? Wow...he sure does have a big room and house..' I thought to myself as I sat down at his desk. I only waited for five minutes for him to get done changing.

He walked out wearing a loose green long sleeves shirt and white ripped jeans. He was also wearing black slippers.
"Oh you can take you shoes off and wear some slippers if you want. You can also sit your bag over on the couch/bed." he said smiling.
"Oh, ok." Is all I said. I did as he told me.

He got out his phone and checked something. "I'll go get some movies so you can pick one you want to watch. I'll also get some snacks and drinks for us, be back." he said sitting his phone down open then he left shutting the door.

I know I shouldn't be nosy or anything but I had the urge to look at his phone. I picked it up seeing it was on an music editing app. (Idk) I looked to see there were two songs there. The first one was called 'Do It All The Time' the second one was called ' Emerald eyes'.

'One so sad and the other the opposite' I thought to myself as I then went to his contacts. I looked through them and I saw 'Kiri🦈, Kami⚡️' I guessed those were kirishima and kaminari then I saw 'Mom♥️, todo🔥❄️.
'Wait is todo me?' I thought then went back to looking over his contacts. 'Are you high?, daddy, crackhead🤪, mei🔧, piss off, XxX, Director🎼, Emma🤪, Levi, Unknown'. There were a lot more but I heard Midoriya so I turned his phone off and put in back acting like nothing happened.

"Hey, hope I didn't take to long todoroki.." he said coming in with a lot of stuff. I mean A LOT of stuff.
"Do you need help?" I asked getting up to help anyway.
"Yeah.." he chuckled lightly.

Done! See you guys next chapter. Bye, bye!