~11~

Izuku POV

Once me and todoroki got to class I went to go talk with kami and Kiri.
"What you guys want to talk about?" I ask walking out of the classroom.
"Do you really not remember?" Kiri asked looking surprised.
"Remember what?" I asked turning around.

"Dude you have to write like two songs for your concert, then you got to practice! It's freaking in two months. And two months can go by fast!" Kami yelled at me but low t no one else could hear our conversation.
"Ohhhh! Sheit, I totally forgot about that!" I exclaimed. (Yes I know I wrote that wrong, but I did it on purpose) "What am I going to do if I don't get them done on time?!" I said freaking out a little.

"Bro calm down, you wrote that song that you showed last week in three weeks right? So this can't be that hard right?" he asked trying to calm me down.
"But that song was just me thinking about me a few years ago.." I say. "Plus at my last concert I sang some sad songs... So this time I want them to be happier.."

"Welp.. fine just make things harder..." Kami put a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey! We're supposed to be reassuring him! Not putting him down like that!" Kiri said hitting him onto off his head. To be honest it made me giggle a little..
"Huh?" they say in sync looking at me confused.

"Haha.. I'm sorry.. it's just I'm glad I'm friends with you guys." I say hugging them. Tears sting my eyes but I don't let them fall.
"Me too bro" Kiri says hugging me back.
"Aww.. your too sweet. I'm glad we're friends too!" Kami says hugging me back as well.

We stay like that for a few minutes before parting.
"Let's go back. But don't forget about the songs, ok?" Kami asked.
"Yeah.. I won't..." I say.

We walk into class and us three get stoped by Uraraka.
"Hey can I have you guys phone numbers to make a class group chat?" she asked leaning on the tip of her tip toes.
"Sure do you have something we can write it on." Kiri asked.

"Oh sure, here!" she hands him a sheet of paper and pen. There were already numbers with names beside them. We take turns writing down out numbers.
"Thank you I'll text the group chat later after school! Bye see you later!" she says d as she went up to more people.

I walk back to to my seat as well as Kami and Kiri. I sit down and I was about  to play 'love balls' when todoroki spoke up.
(It's an ok game to me but I have not played it in a while)
"Hey Midoriya?" he asked getting my attention.
"Yeah?" I asked looking up.
"What do you want me to do with your uniform?" he asked

"Oh you can return it tomorrow after school I guess.." I shrug.
"Ok.." he said going back to reading his book.
"Hey deku! Do you have any-" she got cut off by the bell. Half of the class all rushed in waiting for class to start.

"Oh. Guess I'll talk later at free period then! Bye deku!" she said walking back to her desk.

"Ok class.. Let's do role call.." Aizawa grumbled.
"Ok.. Aoyama.."
"Here"
"Ashido.."
"Here!
"Asui.."
"Here." (Should I add the ribbit part even though they don't have quirks? What about freaking hagakure?)

Everyone was here today luckily because after that first thing we have to do is write down a butt lode of notes. It freakin our second day and this is what we have to do?! 'I guess yesterday was ' hey get ready for tomorrow! Because your about to hate me!' Ugh! At least I'm fast at writing' I thought to myself looking back up at the board.

"You guys have 15 minutes to write the rest down then get ready for your next class.." he grumbled.
Most of the class groaned at the state, while I was I had just a few more sentences left to write.

After class a few people were asking the people who had finished their notes to copy off them.
"Hey dude can we copy your notes?" Someone asked me.
"Yeah sure here.. my peasant~" I say knowing who it is.

Who do you think it is? I know who it is. Obviously, I'm the one writing the story. This chapter is about 100 words longer than the other chapters. Your welcome. Don't know why I added that.. Thanks for reading this... if you did. Bye, bye!