~5~

Todoroki POV

I got up and so did the green haired boy, he asked if I wanted to eat lunch with him and a few other people. I said sure, but when he smiled I almost lost it. 'He so cut- Stop it shouto!' We just met.' I think to myself.

"Come on let's go." Midoriya said walking up to two people with red and yellow hair. I follow behind him.
"Hey guys! He is going to be joining the little lunch with us and the other people." Midoriya said.
"Oh ok then fine by me. I'm kirishima!" The gut with red spiky hair said to me.
"I'm kaminari and he there is my lo-" he was about to say something but Midoriya cut him off by hitting him in the are.

"Stop that! Do you want to be you know what even more~" Midoriya said whispering the last part. I couldn't hear what he said but I didn't say anything thing.
"Well let's go I don't see that girl so she and her friends are probably already gone down." Midoriya said skipping out of the classroom.
'Ahh! He's too cute, and to think this guy listens to stuff like babymetal.' I thought to myself as we followed him to the lunchroom.

Once we got there I saw someone stand up waving at us- well mainly Midoriya.
"Come on." Midoriya said walking over to the girls table group.

"Hey, Midoriya-" she was about to say something before we heard a yell coming towards us.
"Oi deku!!" a angry guy said. He comes up to Midoriya and grabs his collar.
'Wait doesn't deku mean- That bitch just called my sweet adorable cinnamon roll useless!' I was going to do something but kirishima got to it faster.

"Hey buddy stop that your going 5o hurt him!" Kirishima said grabbing his arm.
"GET YOUR DAMN HANDS OFF ME SHITTY HAIR!" the guy with ash blonde hair yelled pushing kirishima off him.
"Whoa, no need to get physical guys!" Kaminari said catching kirishima.

"Bakugo! Stop this Instan before the teacher comes!" a guy with glasses said making these weird hand movements.
"So what if the teacher sees glasses!" Bakugo yelled at him.
"K-kacchan... your hurting me.." Midoriya says pain in his eyes.
I felt like beating the hell out of this guy hurting Midoriya but I stop my self when I hear a low grumbly voice behind us.

"Katsuki, let go of him and go sit down and eat your lunch.." Aizawa say.
Bakugo let go of Midoriya then push him down making a tch sound. I rad over and caught Midoriya.
"Are you ok Midoriya?" I asked him.
"Yeah I'm fine." he said smiling at me. I felt my face getting hot so I looked away.

I saw a flash and looked up to see what it came from. I looked up to see kaminari with his phone out take pictures.
"What a-are you doing?" I asked my face turning back to normal. (What todoroki usually looks like)
"Oh nothing at all~" he said putting his phone away.

I help Midoriya up to his feet then I realized we were holding hands! 'How did this happen?! Not that I don't like it, I actually love the feeling. His hand is so soft and warm, I wish I could hold his hand fore- stop it shouto! I'm probably blushing really hard right now, how has he not noticed yet?'

I not good at writing stuff like that last part if you can tell, welp see you in the next chapter! Bye, bye