Closer

Third person

It is now Saturday (week after the last chapter) and Izuku invited todoroki over to his house. He's been over a few times now. They've gotten quite close. And right now it's 9:34 pm and they are playing uno.

"Gah! How do you keep on winning todoroki!?" Izuku said falling back onto his back.
"You're just very bad." Todoroki chuckled at him winning a sixth time in a row.
"It's not funny! You have to be cheating! There's no way I could lose six times in a row by someone who didn't even know how to play it till earlier tonight!" Izuku said pouting.

"Cute.." todoroki mumbled under his breath.
"Huh? Did you say something?" Izuku tilted his head.
"O-oh no." he stuttered. "Umm hey are... you dating someone?"
"No. Why so sudden of a question todoroki?" the greenlet asked.

"Oh no reason, I was just wondering.." he answered
"Are you?" Izuku asked the same question.
"N-no." todoroki blushed slightly.
"Hmm well do you want to watch a movie?" Midoriya asked

"Sure." Shouto smiled slightly.
"You know your smile is really pretty.. you should smile more often." Izuku said as he got up and went to go get some snacks.

Todoroki sat there in the floor blushing as he tried to comprehend what Midoriya had just said to him.

Izuku POV

'Why did I say that!? He probably thinks I'm weird... not that I care... but..' I thought to myself as I walked down stairs. When I got down there I got a bag of popcorn and put it in the microwave for two minutes. While I was waiting I got two sodas out of the fridge and put them on the counter.

I hummed while I was waiting and started thinking of lyrics for a song that I started less than a week ago. "We could laugh about it.. hmm.. all tomorrow. Yeah that's good." I said out loud.

'To think about I never really seen todoroki laugh.. I wonder what it sound like.' I thought as I took the popcorn out of the microwave then put it in a big bowl. I grab the bowl with one hand then hold the two sodas in my other then walk back up the steps to see todoroki isn't there.

I put down all the stuff on my computer desk only thinking about where he could be.

'Don't tell me he's in that room...' I thought as I walked out of the room and into the storage room. That's where I've been putting all the music items whenever he comes over.

'Oh no..' I think as I see the door open to that room.

"Hey todo-roki are you in there?" I asked almost calling him todo for some reason.
"Yeah.. I was getting some blankets and that little table. But what with all the cds and instrument in here? Are they yours?" He asked me. He then stood up from where he was so now I can see him.

"Oh.. those were my fathers.. When he died he gave all that stuff to me. But I never really took interest in playing them.." I answered. I mean at least half of it wasn't a lie.

"How old where you when he died? You don't have to answer if you don't want to!" He said putting his hands in front of his face.
"Oh no, it's fine." I say smiling.
"I was only about four or five, so I only have a few memories of him.."

"Oh, sorry for your lost." Todoroki said.
"No it's fine that was years ago. But let me help you with the blankets and table!" I give him a big smile.
"Please do not smile at me like that.." he said grabbing his chest and looking away.

"What is my smile that bad!?" I say pouting.
"No no! It is quite the opposite of that. It's just to perfect and cute for me to handle." He whispered the last part, but I heard and decided to not say anything. It did make me blush a little though.

Todoroki and I got all the stuff and headed to my bedroom and set up everything. We watched a lot of movies, a few scary ones that made me jump a little but not todoroki. There was a few sad ones that made me bawl my eyes out. Todoroki tiered up a tiny bit. There was of course some happy ones that cheered us up from the sad ones. Last we watched a few comedy shows. And my god he had one of the cutest laughs ever!

Heyyyyyy! What's your favorite movie? Or type of movie? My favorite movie is probably... mean girls. I guess I don't know. Honesty I'm think of making a new story after this one. And it might kinda be the same type as this one, that is depending on... i don't know..Who knows!? It might be based off of a song. Bye, bye!!