chapter eight

one message from: the new n improved jaele, chenry shippers

ella🍒

sean loooK!!

sean🥺

yes bitchessss

jace👅

istg you idiots

riele🦋

forgot that literally the main people of this chat ...are in here.

ella🍒

too bad..but that would be jaele moment

jace looked at riele as he chuckled. "what in the world is wrong with our family..." he took the ice bag out from behind his head.

riele chuckled as she shrugged "i would like to know.." she said turning up the hot tub hotter, as she glanced over at jace who was getting ready to get in the tub.

he took off his shirt, as riele bit her lip.

'take a picture ri...totally lasts longer.." she smirked as she took some pictures before jace slid in the hottub.

he wrapped his arms around rieles waist as she sat on his lap, he put his chin on her shoulder as he looked at her.

she kissed him as he chuckled biting her lip slowly before their phones went off, jace groaned as riele dug her face in jace neck.

one message from: tHe hd cRaCkhEaDs🔥✨

sean🥺 

jace n riele are kissing 

cooper🧽

sAy what!!

ella🍒

that is one of his fantasies im hoping...jace where are you?

jace👅

im in the hot-tub.

 micheal🐱

where is riele?

riele🦋

im in the pool.

ella🍒

oh okay..

sean🥺 

wait a minute...

cooper put a tarp over the pool..that takes cooper to get off due to it being so strong..

riele🦋

shit.

jace👅

oh fuck my life.

ella🍒

the fact that you can remember this...but not what you ordered over the phone is..surprising.

jace looked at riele as she laughed. "the fact that sean can remember that but not his order from panda express.." she laughed as jace shook his head.

"what am i gonna do with you princess.." jace chuckling at riele giggling like a little child seemed to impress the shit out of him.

they talked and laughed for what seemed hours.

around 8 p.m

jace and riele looked at ella n sean as they walked in. 

"and that jace is why i think...i could beat you in a better sense of fashion.." riele laughed.

"mhmm sure riele..." jace chuckled "i mean this golden boy hair also helps me win.." he said running his hands through his hair, it was obvious their lying to each other to hide what was happening.

(ahh sorry its so damn short...i had no ideas left)