chapter four

rieles pov

jace was my best friend right? so why was it so hard to act like everything was before..as if we didn't kiss.

i don't know why but every time, i see jace..i just want to throw my arms around his neck & kiss him like no ones watching.

well i tried...once.

flashback to last night

ella and her boyfriend were sitting on the lounge couch in rieles bedroom.
sean and cree sitting on the massage chair, riele and jace in the love sack sharing a blanket.
els boyfriend & cree founded out about jaces afterlife, and promised not to tell anyone.

riele leaned against jace as they watched mr.ingleases the netflix show.
riele against him,  jace definitely took the opportunity as he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

she looked at jace, as he leaned in closer to her speaking. "so riele youre gonna finally let that kiss come in or no?" he mumbled against her lips. she chuckled placing her hand on his cheek.

they were gonna kiss until cree pulled her away, as she let out a small squeal.

 jace looked at sean as, he was gonna strangle him.

"riele what the hell were you doing with norman?" cree spoke.
"letting go off my insecurities....i think, im not sure....i feel too hyped..." riele looked at her, pulling her arm going back 
laying next to jace.

he looked at her wrapping his arms back around her waist chuckling.
"so what did cree have to say.."jace said looking down at her.
"about what you were doing?" riele chuckled.

"what?!" im just being my slick self..." jace spoke.
"of course, youre jace fucking norman.." riele spoke.
"yeah im everyones daddy..." jace spoke chuckling.

jaces pov

me and riele have gotten closer, 

for some reason. every time, i see riele.its like i wanna wrap my arms around her, and kiss her and all the probelms away.

damnit jace! what am i talking about! rieles my best friend, and i was kinda with isabela. well we hooked up every once in a while. well the dead jace norman.
i can't do this....but im dead...so again? who was it hurting...
jace lee norman.

what is isabelas gonna say? who cares...shes dead to me...well im dead to her.
but if she catches on with riele..who is her best friend other than Lizzy?

isabela mercedes.
damnit. im setting up for failure...

i sat on my bed as i shook my head placing my head in my hands, deep in thoughts.
it was quiet until ella, riele, micheal, and cooper barged in slamming the door.
ella locked the door, as sean put my stuff in the lockbox, micheal opening the closet to help sean, as cooper got me off the bed.