chapter six

third persons pov

sean & ella walked back into rieles house, as they closed the door. walking to the living room to see jace making dinner and riele dancing to ayy ladies by travis porter & tyga.

jace chuckled as he danced along to the beat while flipping the burgers.

riele danced along to the beat as she spinned around.

sean spoke ""what the hell is going on.."

"dinner." jace chuckled

"dancing." riele laughed.

they both said at the same time.

ella and sean were gone for three days, lots of things happened.

well riele and jace made out every once in a while, created a whole secret hand code, learned a few dances, basically everything making them closer.

jace placed rieles veggie burger on the plate before giving them to her.

"thank you." riele giggled.

jace shook his head smiling before sitting down on the couch, as riele laid across him eating her burger as they continue to watch the netflix show, madison recommended.

sean looked at ella before shrugging going off to unpack.

ella stared at them for a while before going to unpack.

jace looked out in the hallway making sure both sean and ella went in their rooms, before his head turned to be face with rieles.

she smirked as she kissed him biting his lower lip, as jace groaned.

she giggled, thinking she won the contest.

her and jace made a bet whoever got the first to moan would have to be the others maid for a day.

jace smirked, as he kissed from her lips to her neck.

she let out a small moan in jaces ear.

"and that riele is a moan of a loser.." jace said as he kissed her on the lips again.

riele smirked before she took the plate of food on her lap.

she sat on jaces lap as she kissed him.

jace straddled her as they continued kissing.

ella footsteps were heard coming in the hallway as jace and riele broke apart sitting back on the couch.

"and that riele is why i think captain man could beat anyone with henry.." jace spoke.

"mhmm sure.." riele smiled.

ella looked at them "what are you guys talking about?"

"uh..why henry is more like a hero than a sidekick.." she spoke.

ella shook her head before pointing "riele who the hell gave you a hickey.."

jace looked at her neck, as he thought. well wasn't my fault.

"uh mason gave them to her.." jace spoke.

"we went to uh aidans private party...she got drunk and she ended up making out with mason...it was very weird.." jace cringed.

"yeah most defintley.." she snapped her fingers.

"..mace had to give me one.." she chuckled forcefully looking at jace.

"well me and sean are going to the midnight park, come on." ella smiled.

"alright give me a few minutes." jace spoke getting up going to his room.

the midnight park was a park opened at midnight,but since 99.9 percent of the population of califonia were famous, they slept. except jace, ella, cooper, sean, and micheal because they start shoot at 11p.m

soon there was a loud honk, cooper was outside with his minivan, with micheal in the front. soon sean went out heading to the car getting in the middle aisle along with ella.

jace fixed his beanie before going to the mini van hopping all the way in the back.

riele grabbed her purse and phone before hopping all the way in the back along with jace.

cooper turned up the radio becoming a fan girl he is, to ariana grande.

since it was midnight, it was obvious dark.

as a result, riele looked at the smirking jace norman.

riele grabbed jace by the collar as she placed her lips against his.

he smirked biting his lower lip, as he let out a low growl.

ella pulled the seat down as jace came out looking as if something went down.

riele fixed her shirt as she pushed the curls back.

no..they didn't have sex in coopers car...that would be totally rude.

but they did have a hot makeout sesion.

ella looked at them, before jace took off running hiding in a tree, riele doing the same but hiding in the trunk after running around the whole park