𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏

HOLLYWOOD 1995 had to be JACE, ELLA, SEAN AND COOPERS greatest year yet. playing at the orpheum had to be their greatest accomplishment of their life. Parting ways after performing their single, Now Or Never. Jace, Ella and Sean heading down an alley to get their street dogs. 

Jace put his hands in his pocket as he looked over at his younger sister, and his best friend. Ella chuckled "just think jacey..were gonna be famous.. " the female spoke looking at her brother, as she grabbed a hot dog throwing mustard on it. Jace grabbed one as well looking at Sean, who was talking to the guy about spilling his pickle juice on the cables.

walking over to the couch as they all sat down. "is this even safe?" sean spoke looking at the two. "well street dogs, haven't killed us yet.." ella spoke, as jace chuckled. "eat up guys, this might be our last dog yet.." he spoke, as they all tapped their hot dogs together before eating.

"this taste kinda weird.." sean spoke, as jace and ella agreed. soon an ambulance was coming down the way, as a crowd of people pushed past worried about the sunset curve band.

______________________

RIELE WALKED INTO SCHOOL with her head down, only because she felt so many eyes resting upon her. She wasn't ready for this day, anymore than the last. Walking up to her locker opening it as her best friend Lizzy walked up.

'there she is.." lizzy spoke as riele looked at her "hey liz.." she spoke trading her books out. "you know carries performing at the pep rally, and what ive learned in order to have minions.." lizzy spoke going into her theories, "demons one of them gotta be demon babies.." she said looking around before yelling "demon!"

riele laughed looking at her. "theres that smile.." she chuckled as riele looked at her. "yeah sure, but i am not going to that pep rally.." riele spoke crumbling up the paper. "lizzy yesterday, she literally said don't bother coming lizzy.." she said rolling her eyes.

"yeah whatever..also don't forget...you have to perform in music.." lizzy said as riele glanced over at her. "I haven't spoke a note in a year...what the hell does she expect to get out of me? a concert?" riele spoke as they walked towards the north stairwell.

"just think about it ri..it won't hurt..you can't get out of music class,  armanis in there.." lizzy spoke following up with her best friend "and armanis dating carrie...have we forgotten.." she spoke looking at her.

lizzy and riele traded looks before speaking "one demon baby!" they yelled laughing it off going to their classess.

RIELE WAS FINE WITH ALL HER CLASSES until music class with Mrs. Harrison.she just  wanted to disappear from it. interrupting her thoughts speaking. "we have one more performance class..." she said looking at riele. "riele?"she said.

riele took a breath getting up as she glanced over at lizzy. walking over to the piano as she sat down slowly.  tracing over the case, riele gulped. she coudnt do it. she grabbed her things immediately receiving a scoff from carrie. 

julie walked out from her room after sulking, mrs. harrison kicked her out of music.