chapter one

MARCH TWENITH. riele, ella, sean, micheal and cooper walked into the mall going in pairs to different parts of the mall, bringing jace normans party together.micheal, cooper, and sean were on decorations, colors, and food. riele and ella were on cake, since last year we gave the boys the duty to get the cake, and they ended up landing on Jaces face after he blew the candles.

chuckled at that memory, before ella suggested she took the cake, as she got the cake decorations, agreeing. riele doing the cake, she wouldn't even make it to the cake aisle without breaking down crying.riele went to the cake decorations as i went to the numbers grabbing an 8, for 18 til someone else grabbed it.

the guy instanly spoke "sorry.." she looked at him "it's fi--Jace?"

he gasped as opening my eyes "shit!" he was in a box, was he dead?

"okay come on!" he kicked the casket door. kicked and kicked til the casket open, sitting up. looked at the watch, on his arm. reading the date as he hopped out the casket, fixing my suit.

 fixing his shades, it was the day before my birthday great.  looked in his pockets to see if they left anything, since he was dead.

cooper always believed the dead should always have money on their way to heaven, and sure enough cooper left $100 dollars in his suit pockets.

 deciding to go to the mall to grab a cake, always grabbed a cake just in case anything happened to the cake, riele, micheal, ella, cooper and sean bought.

like how last year after blowing the candles, instead of cutting the cake to get a slice..the whole cake went flying in his face across the room.

l looking down going into the cake decoration aisle, grabbing the 8, before a female grabbed it as he spoke."sorry.." he looked at the girl."its fi-jace?" she looked at him .blinking a few times "ri! what happened?!!"she looked at him, in disbelief before she slapped him.

"ow!" he held his cheek."youre alive.." she dropped everything hugging me, as he hugged her."riele i heard youre scream-" ella walked in the aisle."Jace!!!" she exclaimed as she rushed in hugging us.

hugging the two girls as i looked at them.

"what happened.."

ellas pov

i was walking towards the cake aisle before hearing riele scream jaces name.

i thought she was starting to cry, so i rushed over until i saw who she was excatly talking about.

el saw five foot eleven,  jace lee norman, she exclaimed in exictement, fear, and confusion.

"jace!!" i hugged him along with riele, before he asked.

"what happened?"

riele looked at the sky fighting all her tears while mumbling thank you god.

i spoke fanning myslef just in case, tears came down.

"um..how can i explain this....jace you were pronounced dead a week and two days ago.."

"what!" he shouted.

"you're dead..well you were dead.." i put my head to hear his heart.

it was beating miracrously fast.

"youre alive!" cooper shouted hugging jace.

i didnt even know where cooper came from, but it didn't bother me as long as he knew.

sean and micheal came after a few minutes wondering where cooper was, excaliming as well hugging Jace.

jace looked at us all speaking. 

"so i. jace lee norman is dead..." he scratched his head.

"did you not see your tombstone?" riele spoke rasing an eyebrow..it was in red.

"so that was what that was..uh no.." he sighed.

"so yeah, basically youre dead to everyone but us.." i spoke trying to ligthten the mood.

"not helpful el.." he looked at me.