(Arti gets happy that Sid is taking her side and she starts thinking that she got the opportunity to get close to Sid)

Shehnaaz :- Mr Shukla can I ask you some questions then ?

Sid :- I think I am the only who can question after Dad and Vikas ?

Raj & Vikas :- Yes you can ask Ms Gill.

( Raj & Vikas were noticing how the argument were going on between Sid and Shehnaaz and were amused by seeing it. )

Shehnaaz :- If we go according to Ms Singh's presentation than how will we compete with other industries ? After all they also will do the same, they change according to the taste of customers ? The Magical World  is known for its good quality if we go according to her presentation then the only difference between them and us will be quality.

Vikas :- She has a point Sid.

Sid :- But her presentation is risky too Vikas. What's the guarantee that people will love this type of product ?

( Sid's point of view - I think she will lead this project with me. I don't want to work with her. If she is selected than I will have to something through which she leaves the post. ) 

Shehnaaz :- Yes it is Mr Shukla. But through my experience, Foreigners love Indian culture as it is rich and it has varieties .So definitely they will love if when they will get the clothes in their comfort zone.

Sid (laughs) :- How many foreigners have you met Ms Gill ? According to your status I think I can say it must be maximum 10 right ?

 ( Shehnaaz gets angry as Sid was insulting her but she says to herself Cool down Shenaaz its okay he is just testing you. Just Relax. )

Shehnaaz :- Yes maybe I have met only 10 but out of 10 foreigners,9 loved Indian culture.If you pick random foreigners than you will get at least more than half people who will love Indian culture. And its not only about the foreigners Mr Shukla, many Indians have settled outside India due to some reasons they will be also the one who will love this products.

Raj :- She is right Sid. 

Shehnaaz :-  If we go according to my presentation then The Magical World  will be unique in its product. Through this project Indian culture will be accepted in global market and then Indian textile will be one of the industries which will lead the dressing styles all over the world. According to me, people will love if we present it systematically and in beautiful way.That's the only point I want to say still if you don't like than you can go according to your wish Mr Shukla.

Later with the discussion among Raj, Vikas and Sid the Senior Fashion Designer was decided for the project 

Raj :- Due to mutual agreement we announce Shehnaaz as the Senior Fashion Designer. Congratulations Shehnaaz and All the best beta.

Shehnaaz :- Thank you Sir.

All the members started congratulating Shehnaaz.

Sid :- Welcome to the project Ms Gill

Shehnaaz :- Thank you Mr Shukla

( Sid's point of view - Be happy you have some time enjoy Shehnaaz. You have entered hell. ) 

Raj :- The meeting is dismissed now.

All starting leaving except Shehnaaz and Vikas seeing Vikas not leaving she moves ahead to her cabin.

Vikas :- Congratulations Khushi.

( Vikas used to call Shehnaaz as Khushi )

Shehnaaz :- I am not Khushi Mr Gupta. My name is Shehnaaz Kaur Gill. I will love if you call me with that name. And yes I will like if we have only professional relations now.

Vikas :- But,

Shehnaaz interrupt :- I think you don't have anything important to say than I will take your leave. Have a good day Mr Gupta.

Vikas :- Same to you Ms Gill.  

 ( Here the day comes to an end in office )

A girl was sitting on beach with no emotions having a blank look but no one knows that she was going through hell from inside

A girl was sitting on beach with no emotions having a blank look but no one knows that she was going through hell from inside. People around her were looking and talking about her but she cared about none. She was just looking at the waves and asking some questions to the stars in the sky because she had none who can answer her questions.

But from far an old man was noticing the girl. He wanted to console her but he couldn't do that because he was helpless. He was waiting for her when she get backs to her home.

(Till now my readers have guessed it right the girl is Shehnaaz )

Author's note :-

How does Vikas know Shehnaaz ?

What relation do they share ?

 Are they close ?

Why didn't Shehnaaz let Vikas speak ?

Who was that old man ?

Think my dear readers.