Chapter 6

As they were walking towards the canteen, Jane keeps ignoring Ian so he keeps on asking her what's wrong,

"Hey, Jane talk to me~ what did I do??" Ian keeps on clinging to his girlfriend.

"Think about it" she replied while fixing her glasses but still not looking at her boyfriend.

Ian pouted and looked at Jane when he thought of something, "is it because I let her hug me?"

Jane pouted and glared at Ian, she tried to look angry, but in her boyfriend's mind, she looks cute.

Ian ruffled Jane's hair and pinched her cheek, " You're cute when you're jealous you know? I told you that it would be rude if I push her away, she's older than us and she's our senior."

Jane crossed her arms and pouted, "but still"

"Stop sulking now hmm? I'll buy you a new book hmm?"

Jane looked at Ian, still pouting but slowly smiled. She loves reading books and whenever she's mad at Ian, he will buy her a book for an apology, and it always works.

While they are bickering, Paige is in front of them, she doesn't have to listen to them cause she already knows what they're fighting about and it's not new for her since all her friends are in a relationship except Joe and her, obviously.

They have arrived at the table where the rest is and started to eat what they've bought before going to where they are now.

"Where have you been guys? We've been waiting for so long." Anne asked them.

"Just some problems with another club member," Paige shrugged

"You guys are in the same clubs?" Alexis asked Jane and Ian. They all shook their heads.

"No, we decided to look for her and go with her since our clubs are near each other, but when we entered the room, the students are gathering around and then we saw Paige, Lily, and Katie" Jane explained.

"Katie?" The rest asked

"The same girl from yesterday," Paige said.

"Her again? What happened this time?" Mark asked.

"Again?" The rest are confused

Paige stopped eating and looked at them, " She pushed Lily yesterday and now put dead bugs on her food"

"Really? Dead bugs? That's kind of too much for a prank tho, " Alexis said, he does all kinds of pranks but he never did it to that extent.

"Maybe Lily has done something to her?"

" I was there when all that happened, but I don't know for real, " Paige answered Mina

"Did she do something to you?" Joe asked Paige. She shook her head.

"She just said she hates Lily when we asked her and she just wanted to that for fun, " Jane said and Ian nodded.

"What did you do then? Will she do it again?" Mark asked curiously, "the student committee is very strict about this remember?"

"She won't do it again, she already knows what's going to happen to her if she does it again after talking to the director, " Ian smiled

"You brought her to the director?" The rest is shocked except Jane and Paige

"No, we only called the director and put it on loud for them to hear, " Jane explained.

"Eh? How can you do that?"

Paige looked at them and raised her eyebrows like saying that they want an explanation. The couple smiled sheepishly and looked at each other before explaining,

"Oh, umm, uhh-" Jane seems to not know what to say, " don't tell anyone this okay?" She said and nudge Ian to say it instead.

" Umm well, actually, our family owns this university." He explained while pointing at him and Jane.

They are all shocked that their jaw dropped, they can't believe that their friends are the owner of the school they are attending.

"So that means?" Joe pointed at them

Both of them nodded slowly and smiled shyly.

"My dad is the director and her dad is the principal, " Ian confessed

"Where are your mothers?" Anne asked, "And how come, your families are associated with each other?"

"Our moms have their own restaurant and bakeshop, " Jane continued, " our dads are best friends so they decided to do their business together."

"So that means you're much richer than me, yet you chose not to admit it?" Mina asked, remembering what they fought about the other day.

"Mmm, I want to live and be treated like a normal student while I'm here, Ian agreed to that too"

"Yeah, and you guys are the first one to know about it, " Ian added.

They still have remaining time till their break is over so they decided to talk about what happened in their clubs.

As time passed, they decided to go back to their own clubs, so they all stood up and gathered their stuff leaving Paige behind.

While they were talking Paige didn't join them and decided to just look outside when something caught her eyes, "that's strange, " she thought to herself, she only snapped back out of her thoughts when Joe called her.

"Hey, something wrong?"

"Oh, nothing, let's go, " she lied and followed Joe and the rest, she looked back outside and thought, " I definitely saw something but what was that?" She just decided to ignore it for now but she will tell the rest when she's sure enough what it was.

~~~

Lily approached Paige as soon as she arrived at the dance club.

"Hey, Paige, " Paige smiled at Lily

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, thanks to you and your friends, you're always there for me, how can I repay you for your kindness?" Lily hold on to Paige's arms while smiling.

Paige chuckled, "You don't have to Lily, we just did what we had to, " she said while holding Lily's hand

"But still, " Lily insisted, " I'll treat you guys a lunch tomorrow hmm? Don't say no or I'll be angry, " she laughed

Paige laughed too and just nodded, "okay, I will tell them. "

While they were talking, Nicky, the club President stood in front and started speaking,

"Okay, so guys, as I said earlier, our club will officially start tomorrow, I just want you guys to bring your own dance attire and you will have your dance partner tomorrow, we will post it on our group chat too so you will be reminded, that's all, see you tomorrow, "

With that everyone left the club to go home.