Sid :- Dad can't you keep the meetings in afternoon ? You know I have to wake up so early for this meetings.

Raj :- It's not early son. It's 10 in the morning. Now, you need to make a habit of waking early by sacrificing your sleep and takeover our business. In few days I will be retiring from my post.

Sid :- Yeah Dad. I understand. By the way why is the meeting held today and how is it important ?

Raj :- This meeting is held because we are thinking to expand our business in other countries. So we need to decide the agenda and themes to acquire it internationally.

Sid :- Ohh then I think it is a big project. I heard from Vikas that he and his dad are also coming for meeting. Why ?

Raj :- Indeed it is a big project. Yes Mr Gupta and Vikas are coming as they are investing for this project. I have something important to discuss which I will tell everyone in meeting.

Sid :- Okay Dad.

Raj :- I will see you in office than.

 Rita :- Take care. See you at night.

Raj :- Okay bye take care. Be on time Sid because I don't want you to come late during meeting.

Sid :- Okay Dad I will.Bye

MAGICAL WORLD

MAGICAL WORLD

A girl was taking her coffee to her cabin for refreshment before the meeting but, she collides with a guy and the coffee gets spilled on guy's shirt.

While picking mug the girl says sorry to the guy but that guy starts yelling

(You must have guess it right readers that the girl and guy is our Sidnaaz)

Sid :- Can't you see and walk ?

(Till now both haven't seen each other's face properly)

Shehnaaz :- I can ask you the same Mr ?

(Sid and Shehnaaz both look at each other and shout together)

Sid & Shehnaaz :- You ?

Shehnaaz :- What are you doing here ?

Sid (laughs) :- What can I do in my company ?

Shehnaaz  :- It's not yours. I know the boss of the company.

Sid :- Well you know him than you must be knowing he has son too.

Shehnaaz :- What ? You are his son ?

Sid :- Yes I am. Well next time look to whom you are throwing yourself. I know how you girls are. Always ready to throw themselves on rich guys.Bloody gold digger bitches.

Shehnaaz gets angry and she slaps him in front of whole office.

Shehnaaz :- I did said Sorry for spoiling your shirt but I am not sorry for slapping you Mr Siddarth Shukla.

Saying this she goes away from their and Sid was fuming in anger & he yells others to do their work and move towards his cabin to change.

Vikas was in Mr  Raj Shukla's cabin for apologizing that his dad will not be able to come for meeting due to his health issue.

But then they heard some noise coming from outside so Raj through his window gets to know about the fight between Sid and Shehnaaz.

Raj call his assistant and he gets to know the reason of fight.Than he tells the assistant to get back to work. When he gets to know about the reason he starts laughing.

Raj  :- She is definitely daring girl. That's the reason I like this girl.

Raj sees that Vikas is tensed seeing the fight so he ask him 

Raj :- What's the matter ?

Vikas :- Nothing Uncle. I was thinking about something that's it.

Raj :- If you think that you can lie to me than you are wrong Mr Vikas Gupta

Vikas :- It's nothing serious uncle. I think I need to leave. Will see you in meeting .Bye Uncle.

Raj :- If you leave this room than I will say our secrets to your Dad. So its better you open your mouth my son.

Vikas than says something to Raj after which he gets shock.

(Guess what does Vikas says to Raj ?)

Author's note :-

What will happen to Sid and Shehnaaz after Vikas said something to Raj ? 

Think my dear readers.

Have a good night.