Chapter 15

(Sex scene, you can skip and not miss anything)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* Blaine *

I watched as Selene devoured her food. I ate mine slowly making sure she was full before finishing. I wish I could of talked her out of this, but her mind was set. Can't blame a guy for trying though. She excused herself to go shower, and I just nodded my head. I didn't need to know that. Pictures flashed in my mind of water slowly trickling down her naked body. Her long red hair plastered to her skin, her eyes darkened, full of lust. 'Shit' I mentally cursed as I felt myself grow hard. I tried to adjust myself before heading back to almost nonexistent, very uncomfortable couch.

"Um... Blaine?" The angelic voice stopped me in my tracks.

Turning, I felt my eyes go wide, and jaw drop. Selene was standing in the bathroom doorway. Her damp red hair was sprawled all of the place while the towel hid her from view. I cleared my throat, looking away. "Yeah, whats up?" I almost cursed when I heard my voice break. I'm 27 years old, this is fucking embarrassing.

"I accidently left my bag in the kitchen. I'm sorry, but do you mind grabbing it for me?" I noticed by her voice she was slightly embarrassed too, which made me feel a little bit better.

"Yeah, of course." I quickly retrieved her bag, and walked back towards the bathroom. 'Shit!' I have to actually get close to her this time. I took a few more steps until I was close enough to hand her the bag. Keeping my eyes down I lifted it to her. When did I become such a teenager? Fuck!

I felt her hand brush mine and made the mistake of looking up. 'Damn it!' She reminded me of a godess. She was still soaking wet. Water stinking to ever inch of skin I could see. In the light, she almost glowed. Her eyes finally met mine.

I held in a groan when I noticed how dark they had become. Her hand was still touching mine, as I dropped the bag to the ground. I smirked when her eyes widened in surprise. She wasn't running from me this time. Gently cupping her face, I tentatively took a step towards her.

Slowly lowering my head, I gave her time to push me away. I grinned when my lips touched hers. She tasted just as I remembered. I swiped my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance, she greedily accepted, making me lose contol.

Grasped her hips, I pushed her into the door. A sensual moan floated to my ears. I groaned as I buried my head into her hair at the base of her neck. Placing open mouth kisses upon every inch of her glistening skin. Both of her hands grabbed a hold of my shoulders digging her nails into my flesh, as she moaned again. Kissing along her jaw, I made my way back to her sensual lips. She bit down on my lower lip sending jolts of electricity straight to my anatomy. I was painfully hard.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, as she pushed me to the other side of the door frame, taking contol. I groaned aloud as my hands connected with naked flesh. Fuck! She had dropped the towel.

She moaned into my mouth as I lifted her up, making her legs wrap around me. Nailed raked on my shoulders, as I turned and pushed her into the wall that was behind us. I realized I was losing full control but I couldn't stop. I watched as she arched her back, grinding against my now throbbing member. Her supple breast were thrust in the air giving me a perfect view. Moaning, she kept at it. I couldn't take it anymore when she went to grind me again, I lowered my head taking one of her nipples in my mouth. I groaned hearing her scream out in ecstacy. Pushing her further against the wall, I wrapped my hand around her breast, moving my mouth to the other nipple, prolonging her orgasm.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

* Selene *

As I came down from my orgasm, I felt like someone was taking over me. I had never been this sexual. Ever. I mean, I'd been on the run since I was 16, I never had the time to. I made my decision.

I straightened my body up, looking at Blaine with hooded eyes. His eyes were glazed over in lust. I took his face in my hands and kissed him with everything I had. He groaned in my mouth as I plunged my tongue past his lips. I unwrapped my legs from him, and he gently placed on the gound. Taking over again, I lifted his shirt. There were too many layers between us. Looking his defined chest over, I licked my lips. I grabbed his hand leading him to the bedroom. I squeeked surprised when the door was pushed shut and my back was slammed into it. I moaned feeling Blaines hand roam my body.

I lightly pushed him back going for his belt buckle. I started getting frustrated when I was having difficulties with the button of his jeans. Blaine was otherwise occupied with kissing my shoulder and collarbone, making my hands fumble as I moaned. Giving up, I pressed my body to his, he groaned as my flesh hit his naked chest. His body radiated heat that seemed to travel all the way to my center. I felt his hand grab a hold of my ass, picking me back up and carrying me. I didn't pay attention to where we were going as I trailed kisses along his neck down to his shoulder. I moaned again as my back hit the bed with a squeek. He slowly tortured me as he kissed every inch of my body. My face, arm, chest, legs. Finally he made his way to the area that had become to ache. Spreading my legs, he slowly kissed the inside of each of my thighs. I wacthed transfixed, as he kissed my hood making my clit ache in anticipation.

He took his hands, one still holding my thighs open while the other parted me open for him to see. I moaned when I saw him lightly lick his lips, like he was ready to devour me. I watched as he lowered his head and licked up my sex. My back arched and eyes rolled back as he pushed a finger slightly inside, then retracted it and brought it up to his lips. He moaned before burying his head between my legs. I screamed as another orgasm racked my body. I couldn't take anymore.

"You taste so good Selene." Blaine moaned.

"Please." I begged. I needed more!

I dug my nails into his shoulders pulling him to me.

"I need you!" I groaned.

As he positioned himself above me, my eyes went wide. He was now naked and huge! How would that work, I thought to myself.

I moaned as he rubbed the head of his member at my opening. He slowly pushed himself in, making my back arch, before he completely froze. I looked up at him confused.

"What?" I whispered.

"Selene..." he trailed off.

"What?" I stated again with more force. He was killing me!

"Selene," he started again, still frozen. His face unreadable. "Your a virgin."

"Yeah," I sighed. "So what?"

He looked shocked and confused. "How?"

"Blaine, I have been running since I was 16. So what I never had time for sex. Now are you going to stop torturing me, or am I going to have to finish myself off. I've become pretty good at it over the years." I watched as his beautiful eyes narrowed, then his face softened. "I'm sorry."

I was confused. Sorry for what? Before I could ask I felt him break past my barrier and pain erupt. He stayed still for a moment letting my body get used to his size. Slowly he worked his way in and out of me making me forget all about the previous pain.

I threw my head back with a heavy moan as he picked up the pace and pressure. I felt him cup my ass and lift me up a little making me scream his name as he pounded into me. He pumped into me one, two, three more times before slamming into me and holding me there, groaning as he came with me.

We both collapsed onto the bed, Blaine making sure not to keep any of his weight on me. He looked at me with an expression that I couldn't read, and looked like he was about to say something. I watched as he stopped himself, bringing his head down and placing a small light kiss on my lips. Rolling over, he pulled my back into his chest, kissing my neck once. "Goodnight Selene," was the last thing I heard before drifting to sleep.