lfw; aquaria

i started off with the smut and just wrote a story about it AJSHSIDH enjoy🥰 also the title means london fashion week

theme: smut

"alright babe, i'm probably late. see you!" you placed a kiss on giovanni's lips.

"good luck!" his figure waving you goodbye as he got ready for the show. you grabbed your phone and quickly got in the car to go to the venue.

"this is.. your last show for today." alexis, your assistant, says.

"oh, thank god. why don't they ever give a schedule a week before? that's what i hate about fashion week."

"i don't know, it's always a rough schedule the day before. don't worry, i hate it too." she winks.

"the car would be right there outside waiting for you and aquaria, he knows where to go."

"thank you alex! bye!" your assistant was always there if you needed her, like a big sister you never had.

anyway, you quickly ran backstage to check your attendance. they let you in and you ran straight to hair and makeup. many people were surrounding you and scrambling to get shit done fast.

they finished just in time for rehearsal and the first walk. everything went smoothly as you rehearsed and you could see the people start to come through. you found your outfit and quickly got dressed.

it was finally your turn to walk. the backstage manager finally queues you. you walk and spot aquaria. you stop in her direction and sit on her lap but accidentally sat up too high on her crotch.

"y/n, what are you doing!" she whispered, panicking.

"don't worry, its part of the show." you adjusted yourself on her lap and did the pose you were assigned to do.

you felt her hot breath on your neck. "part of the show to get me hard?"

"goddamn it giovanni. are you tucked?"

"of course i am." you could hear the lie in her voice.

"stop lying."

"yeah i'm not tucked."

"just cover it with your bag or something." she looked up from your neck to see that some of the models also posed on other people, but you were the only one sitting. she placed her hands on your hips and moved you closer.

"wait my dress is riding up." you tried fixing it with one hand but accidentally gave aquaria a flash of your ass.

"y/n-" she instantly pulled you closer to hide your rear. "your ass is showing." you felt a bump poke your behind.

"and i can feel your dick on my ass." you pulled your dress down to your thighs.

"you'll have my dick up your ass later." she smirked.

"mind you, i don't like anal." you held your chin high as your queue almost came.

"then the other hole." her hand sneaked to the hem of your dress.

"good boy." your partner came walking towards you and you stood up and walked beside her.

you met up with aquaria after the show backstage.

"hey babygirl." she nudged you by the side. you turned around to see aquaria coming on to you.

"giovanni!" you hugged her tight. "did you enjoy the show?" you raised a seductive eyebrow at her, recalling your conversation.