red tides along the bedside; aquaria

heh so basically ur on ur period and period cramps ache and hurt sm bc i just had mine and they hurt like heLL- also the cover (this one above! ^^)for this chapter is mINe if ur gon use it pls give credit!! ty and ly <3

theme: fluff

drag stat: out of drag

xx

Your head was down, tears streamed down your face as you sat in a tight position. You whimpered as you held the spot where you abdomen was.

"Y/N!" Giovanni said as he stormed through the door. "Y-Y/N? Baby, are you okay?"

You shook your head as you tried not to cry even harder as the tight knot in your abdomen tightened even more.

"Aw, c'mere." He held you by the shoulders as he climbed on the bed to carefully sit beside you. "It-It'll be fine." His tone, ever sweet and caring. He kissed the top of your head and started to slowly untangle your hair since you've been lying in bed the entire day and that pretty much messed up your hair. You sniffled once and his head popped out from your peripheral vision and kissed your cheek. You turned your head to find a worried Giovanni. You leaned against his head and he sat in front of you. He held your cheek and suddenly the pain subsided. Your clenched fists unclenched as his other hand fell on your two hands. It was like he was your personal pain killer.

"G- How did you- How did you do that?"

"Hm? Do what?"

"T-The pain, it's gone?"

"Oh, I-I don't know. Coincidence I guess?"

"You little angel."

He shot a cheeky smile and left the room.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"Uh, I'll be right back."

You groaned because he was the only thing that was warm around you.

"Fine.."

(time skip!! xx)

You looked through your photos of you and Giovanni together. There was this one picture that he posted on his IG.

(the place was in ^)

The both of you were standing on the bridge, near St. Peter's Basilica in Rome, sharing a soft and tender kiss. The caption was simple, but heartwarming.

'Happy anniversary, my love. We've been through so much and I just want to let you know that I love you and I'll never let you go💕 -Giovanni'

He tagged you and the photographer in the photo. He obviously needed to get a photographer to capture this because, he's Aquaria. Everything is always going to be fancy and extravagant because you are very special to him. And then again, it is because he is Aquaria.

Just right outside your door, there were footsteps and the amazing smell of hot chocolate. Your face lightened up but his froze. You looked fucking breathtaking. Even if you just had a mental breakdown a few minutes ago, you looked beautiful. The tears made your eyelashes go up, like you had mascara on. Your redness from the crying made you look like you had blush on. Your hair was in a low messy bun, and one of the sleeves of your sweater slid off your shoulder. (basically looked like blair st clair oops she beautiful sis cant lie \/\/)

 (basically looked like blair st clair oops she beautiful sis cant lie \/\/)

"Giovanni? Is anything wrong?"

"N-No. Nothing's wrong baby."

You stood up and took one of the mugs and coasters he had in his hands. He brushed some hair off your face and claimed your lips softly.

"It's just that you look like an absolute fucking goddess and I'm glad that you are mine." As he said those last three words, he got a few centimeters closer to your face and kissed your nose.

"And I am glad to have a boyfriend that is as adorable as you."

You drank your hot chocolate then cuddled in bed while watching some Netflix until your eyes started to droop. You fell asleep in his arms, safe and sound.

619 words

xx

this short but sum cute fluff uwu! ill write something else b4 i continue pt 2 of my last story!! love yall sm!!