lesbians; gigi goode

woah my first gigi goode story wuz gud

theme: light smut

drag status: in drag

"im donee!" you chimed

"im donee!" you chimed. she whips around- makeup finished- and her eyes widen. she looks you up and down seductively.

"aand im hard." she says.

you roll your eyes at her jokingly. you straddled her and started kissing and sucking her neck-- smudging your lipstick on her neck. her soft moans passing through your ears, until she snapped out of it.

"oh my fuck- your lipstick-" she pushed you off.

"i can fix that, i cant fix.. you." you looked down on her.

"you have a point." she patted her legs for you to sit on again.

"no, i cant smudge my lipstick." you said in a sarcastic tone. she started whining. "lesbian."

"we're lesbian for each other. admit it." she held you by the waist.

you escaped her touch, gave a high pitched 'hmph' and sassily walked out the room. before you stepped out, she smacked your ass. "ugh, bitch!" you bit your lip.

"see." she closed the door. you rolled your eyes went back to the bedroom to fix your makeup.

"gay ass." you said under your breath. you scrolled through instagram for a few minutes until she finally emerged from her drag room. the clicking of her heels echoes throughout the house. she stopped on where think the mirror is, she always does this. "stop looking at yourself in the mirror gigi you look-" you cut yourself off once you finally got to look at her. she whips around again to only walk behind your seat on the couch. "so hot." she chuckles. "okay im wet, you're hard. whats next?"

"a cancelled gig?" she eyes you.

"oh i wish. i couldnt do this to rosy and symone." you stood up and she whined.

she held your chin lightly and looked you in the eyes. "i always get my way in the end." she patted your head and walked out the door. you scoffed and trailed after her.

*in the uber*

"i would makeout with you right now, but it'd ruin my makeup so- saving it for later.." she clicked her tongue.

"jesus christ, why are you so horny.."

"yknow, y/n, its not my goddamn fault you look so hot." her voice softened.

"i wish i could say the same about you."

she scoffed loudly. "the amount of lies!" she tucked some hair behind her ear.

you placed your legs on top of hers and slung your arm around her neck. "there, is that enough?"

"yeah," her hand snaked up you leg, to your thigh. "enough for me to-"

"sam! not in here!" you tried whispering.

"hey guys? i could pull the cover up and turn on some music if you actually wanna, you know."

"no thank you its-" you tried saying.

"that'd be great, thanks!" gigi interrupted you.

"horny bitch."

"i really wanna kiss you but i swear to god this makeuppp!!"

"didn't you bring extra makeup tho?"

"fuck it."

she crashed her lips onto yours with intention and fully slid her hand up your skirt. she tugged your panties down a little and found your clit and started rubbing it. your hips grinding on her hand.

the other hand pulls out a lipstick (or so you thought) from her pocket. your eyes widen. "does this look familiar?"