wish u werent gay pt2; aquaria

yas this is where the song is! okay so the song parts are gon be slanted and sh*t yknow lol nOW onto the story:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giovanni P.O.V.

I got out of Filip's car and shut the door. He opened the window and made me go back.

"What?"

"At least a kiss before I leave?"

"Just give me another ride next time."

"I got something else you can ride."

I rolled my eyes and turned around. I just continued to walk to the main lobby.

"Whatever mom!" I shouted.

My phone rang. 'You can call me daddy, babygirl👅' he sent. I shuddered as I left him on read. I got inside the elevator and checked the time.

11:20 P.M.

Fuck!

You should've been home 4 hours ago! But you didn't know my schedules right? So I should be fine. I hope. I entered our apartment, quietly opening the door. You probably were already sleeping so I carefully opened the door to our bedroom. My heart dropped a little. You weren't lying in bed.

"Y/N?" I called out.

No response.

"Y/N?? You here baby? I'm home!"

Again, no response.

I decided to text you, as you might be busy. 'Hey baby, where are you? I arrived a few minutes ago and I'm home now. Please text back babe, love you❤️'

Second P.O.V. (authors pov)

You opened your phone, seeing the message. You left him on read as he sent another message.

'Hey, I know u read that message. I'm worried babe. I know I just came but please come home already :('

"What did he say?" Katelyn asked as she looked over at your phone.

"Do you want to go home?" She asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm fucking fighting that bitch. He's lying, his flight arrived 3 hours ago. I know it. H-He probably went to Filip's."

"Shit, well you better get going." Max added.

You thanked them once more and left their apartment. You drove your car, furious as you received multiple calls and texts from Giovanni.

'Y/N?! Please answer!! Ur making me so fucking worried right now.'

'Y/N, did I do something wrong?'

"Oh sure as hell you did!" you shouted out to your phone as you read the texts he sent.

"Fucking Giovanni!" you hissed.

"Why do you have to hurt me like this?"

You arrived at the door, with tears in your eyes. You shut the door to see Giovanni sitting on the couch, looking 'worried'. But he was probably hoping that you wouldn't whip his ass if you knew. Or the possible excuses.

"O-oh my goodness! Y/N. I missed you. And where the fuck have you been, I was so worried when I didn't see you in-"

You cut him off, looking down. "Who drove you home?" you asked while looking down with puffy eyes.

"B-babe? Have you been crying? What ha-"

You cut him off again. "I asked you, who drove you home?"