at least they're supportive; aquaria

holyshit yall its been so long ever since i touched this draft!!!!! isjdjajs um i have SO much more prompts BUT I WILL ACCEPT REQUESTSS AAAA thk u enjoy pls uwu

slight smut and kinda fluff??

"at least they didnt get mad at us."

...

he went in the moonlit room before you came right behind him. he just waited for you inside the room-beside the door- and a flash of lust and desire suddenly drowned his mind. you could see it in the way he looked at you. although the thing was, you guys were just friends. but you also felt that sudden desire, after looking at him. that desire to just have him give it to you just this once. yeah, he was gay. but maybe he'll give an exception just for you.

you shut the door sassily but seductively. you didn't mean to do it, it just came naturally. his chest rose and fell fast. you bit your lip and he cupped your cheek just to slam his lips on yours and grab your ass. the moment was raw, and carnal- and it will continue to be that way. you raised your left leg to slightly grind against him. your hand was still on the doorknob to lock it. he pulled away to remove his shirt, and you walked away to remove the hoodie of his that you had slipped on. he slowly watched you as you stripped yourself of your clothes  felt his blood rushing. you stood in front of each other, by the bed, with only your underwears on.

you grabbed his face and pulled him down for a rough kiss and caressed his entire chest while he snapped off your bra. and so the night went on carnally from 12 to 2 am. then you finally slept, in his arms the entire night. that was the first time you actually had a real intimate moment with anyone.

at 8 am in the morning, a car came up on the driveway. the moms are back, but both of you are in deep slumber.

"do you think the kids are still sleeping?" gina said.

"most likely. y/n sometimes sleeps until noon but i don't know if that will change since giovanni's there." your mom said to her while walking to the door.

"oh right.. giovanni is usually an early bird, but like you said that might change since y/n is there. well, you can stay on the couch. i'll go check on them. francesca, can you put all the luggages upstairs? thanks sweetie."

"'kay." francesca was giovanni's younger sister. you guys were quite close, but not as close as you were with gio.

gina walked up the stairs to see that the lights are all open. "oh, they're already awake." she whispered to herself. she twisted the doorknob to find out that the door to giovanni's room is locked. being a mom, she wants to keep her kids safe so she quickly jingled the keys in her hand to unlock the door. the slowly swung the door open and her eyes widen. she sees all of your clothes on the floor, including your underwear. the bed was messy, with the two of you cuddled in the middle with your clothes off, and messy hair. she immediately closed the door and ran downstairs as fast as she could.

"mom? what are you doing? are you okay?" fran shouted.

"nothing sweetie! can you come back down for a while?"

"but i need to use the bathroom!"

"you can do it in the one downstairs, now come on."

francesca groaned and followed her mom down. she disappeared into the bathroom which gave gina and your mom some time to talk.

"what's going on up there? are they sleeping?"

"y-yes but, i don't know how to explain this.. uh."

"oh thank god, i though they got kidnapped or something-"

"it looked like they had sex."

your mom dropped her phone in utter shock as she had processed what gina had told her. "they- are you serious? isn't gio-"