do me like that; aquaria

WELL FUCK MAJOR SMUT WARNIMG YOU HOES SO GET READY

drag status: full drag then only in makeup

theme: everything is s m u t

also credits to myneveragain i got inspo with the plot but the smut is all my idea oop

+++

you rolled your eyes as you parted ways with aquaria upon entering the club. the music blasted in your ears and the energy flowed in. the second you saw your bestie, you almost dropped your purse and squealed.

"luna!" you exclaimed.

"hey bitch! oh. my. god. you look so hot tonight!"

"ah! thank you! so do you bitch, you look fucking stunning!"

"ooh la la, thank you mi amor."

the both of you burst out into ladylike laughter. but she immediately spotted aquaria looking at the both of you.

"you came here with aqua?"

"yeah, why?"

"oh, nothing. she seems to be fucking glaring at you."

"eh, don't mind her." you said annoyed. but you wanted aquaria to fall for you. so you took the seductive route. "uh, girl. actually can i switch with you?"

"oh sure. no problem. so, tell. me. everything. bitch. why aren't you like sitting with her or some shit?"

you spilled all the tea that was necessary ,took a few photos, and bantered for a while before receiving your drinks. the alcohol poured in but you didn't want to get too drunk. you had plans for later. you were tipsy and this made you all the more sassy and bitchy. she told you to make the most of your looks and win her over. she looked over at you and you discreetly looked back at her. she slung her arm over a guy and smirked. you rolled you eyes as you looked back at your friend.

"hey i'm going to the bathroom. leave and play on some seduction shit to make her follow. if i see you when i come back, you won't have a chance at getting her. okay? i love you bitch."

"thanks hoe, i love you too."

you pulled your ponytail tighter, flipped your hair, and shimmied your breasts higher so aquaria would notice. well, she did notice since she was staring at you the entire time. you opened your purse and put the payment for the drinks under your glass. you booked an uber, got up, and left. your dress was short, and slutty. it had a deep plunge that exposed your cleavage. you had 6 inch heels on and a high ariana grande ponytail. so in a nutshell, you looked hot as fuck. as you walked, your breasts were slightly bouncing and ass swayed. aquaria stared as you walked but she quickly snapped out of it and trailed behind you. a frantic click of heels came up behind you as you walked to the uber. she didn't question you. she didn't say anything at all. once you climbed into the uber, the both of you stayed dead silent again as you scrolled through the photos that you took. her fists clenched and unclenched as those minutes pass. finally after 7 deadly silent minutes, you arrived at your apartment.

your ass bounced as you stepped up the stairs. she once again stared at you before snapping back into reality. you stepped into your apartment and right when she entered, she shut the door and pinned you against the wall by your neck. your breath hitched at that moment. her deep dark brown eyes clouded with all the lust possible.

"y/n. do you know how close my tuck is to popping? do you think i am stupid?"

"you don't want an answer to that."

"i'm not in the fucking mood, y/n."

"well you should've thought about that. aquaria."

a growl emitted from low in her throat.