He fell from the tree, his back landing on the hard ground. Together with him is another small white envelope that falls on his stomach.

"Taehyung!" I yelled in horror and made my way to his slupmed body. "Are you hurt?"

"I'm not! It's pretty much adventurous, would you like to try?" There's a hint of sarcasm in his voice as he held his lower back, Groaning and turning in pain.

I crouch beside him and tried to help him up but he yelled in pain as soon as I touched him. "Ow! Don't- ah!"

"Omo! What should I do?!" I panicked.

"G-go and g-get something-Ow! f-for me t-to lay on!" He stuttered, trying to point at where our houses stood.

"I'll leave you?" I hesitated but immediately move anyways. "I'll be right back!"

Since our house is quite a walk from the tree, I ran but still took time till I arrived at our home.

"What should I get? What should I get?" I mumbled to my self as I reached our house.

In the corner of my eyes, I saw a folding bed so I immediately rush to it and grab it before making my way out of the house again.

"Taehyung!" I shouted while struggling to carry the folding bed in my hands.

I immediately set the bed beside him and crouch next to taehyung to help him stand up.

"I-i can't" he mumbled.

"What you can't?" I pulled his arms up. "Come on! It's just beside you!"

"I can't stand up!" He gripped the back part of his shirt. "You need to carry me."

I sighed and turn my back on him. "Get on."

"I can't." I heard his voice behind me. "You need to carry me, bridal style."

What the-

"What?!" I turn to face him. "No!"

"I'm hurt, I can't stand up! Ouch!" He yelled in pain again and turn to the other side.

I look at him with sympathy.

I should help him.

I crouch down and slide my arms below his legs and back.

Goodluck to my arms. I hope you won't get tear off my shoulder today.

I grunted when I tried to stand up with him in my arms. "You're so heavy!"

He replied with painful groan as if he's trying to knock on my conscience.

"Ah!" I'm the one who let out a groan when I manage to carry him up.

My legs are wobbly and they can't stand straight but I still managed to have a single step to the folding bed.

By just doing that, I think I'm quite strong and fit already.

I guess carrying the heavy baskets do have it's pros.

I lay taehyung down and went on hysterical mode once again. "I should call the doctor!"

I announce, still panting and make my way to the house again to get my phone but Taehyung held my wrist back.

"D-don't." He stuttered. "T-they will-"

He paused and groan again. "They will what?"

"Just don't tell anyone!"

I'm still reluctant at his orders. "B-but-"

"F-food," he mumbled. "I need food."

"Why would you need food?" I asked him. "We need to treat you!"

"I'm hungry!" He stubbornly yelled back before sitting up from the folding bed.

I look at his perfectly fine body as I noticed that he's not gripping his back in pain but just scratching his lower back.

He yawned. "What?"

"Yah!"

----------------------------------------------

Okay... So I personally think this story has gotten more weird than I expected......

Not that I can complain because I'm the one who wrote it and I'm too lazy to make another scenario for this one so...yeah...

I just hope you all have a good day😂

I also just finished re reading the chapters from the very beginning till where I published it so far and.... I'm sorry for my poor grammar😂 I'm going to edit it soon! I promise!✌

Thanks for Reading! Love lots!❤😘💜