40: His change of heart

Start from the beginning

Damn annoying.

"Okay, then are you only going to thank me after I did all this for you?"

I sighed. "What do you want?"

?!?!

What is she-----?!

"What the?!"

She's suddenly on my top, sitting in my stomach.

Why did I even ask what she wants? I'm so fcking stupid..

She's stripping her upper clothes off..

"Now's not the good time to do this.. Let's do it next time"

She didn't listen to me, instead, she held my hands off and made it touch her breast after taking her uniform..

"Please..."

Dammit...

"Sorry. If you want me to repay you then I'll pay how much you've spent on this.."

Can't I just fcking live in peace for now? I just want to be alone, but sex is always damn chasing me.

She looks disappointed and let go of my hand.

"I don't care about the money cause I have a lot of that and you're always not in the mood! That's so unlike you. Tell me, Is it because of that Meiko?"

H-huh? How did she?!

"You think I wouldn't know? That name is the one you prefer to call me when we did it the first time and the craziest thing I found out is.... That girl is studying here and... She's your step sister. So what exactly is your relationship with her? Are my skills not enough?"

She let out a smirk.

I can't even deny because it's true.

"Whatever relationship I have with her, It has nothing to do with you! And H-how did you know all this?!"

"Just ran a little background check"

Background check?! She's fcking insane..

"And why would you do that huh? Are you that fcking interested with my life? Listen here, you shouldn't damn interfere with my own shit. This is my damn life, and you have no fcking rights to invade my privacy. You're right, she's my step sister and I wouldn't deny doing those sort of things with her but...."

I pushed her to the bed, switching our positions, making me on top of her.

"If this matter will spread. I'll make you regret knowing me and lastly... Don't you fcking dare do or say anything that will ruin her or my damn image"

"A concern brother... I'm jealous of her"

"Shut the fck up.."

Jealous? Don't fck with me. You have no damn rights to feel that way to me.

I get off the bed, I don't want to talk to this woman anymore. It's killing my mood.

I was about to go when I feel a grip on my shirt that made me stop from walking..

I turned around...

Damn.. Why is she hugging me..?

"What are you doing? Let go of me"

I tried to take her hands off but she's not letting it go.. Ah fck..

"Keiji, I just want to know you more. I didn't intend to do any harm to you in the first place.."

I laughed after hearing what she said...

How many times did I encounter this kind of situation? Haha, I can't count already.