Deku's vision blurred, both with tears of victory and his slipping consciousness.

The last thing deku heard was many people calling his names as he stumbled onto the ground, lying next to the villain before his vision went dark.

*𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠*

The end.

Nah, I'm just kidding.

The nomu looked up to see its unconscious master, it quickly shot forwards and grabbed a devestated Dabi and an upset toga, flying them away.

Aizawa quickly wiped away blood from his head from where the nomu's claws had punctured the skin.

"Problem child" he gasped, rubbing towards said child, crouching down next to the grenette.

There lying on the ground was deku, his fluffy green hair in tanglez, his face contorted into pain, one arm lying in front of him, the other lying limply besides him, covered in blood. Half of his arm wasn't there and instead just dust. But besides the bruises, cuts, blood, and half missing arm he was alive, and that brought some sort of peace for everyone there.

Aizawa quickly tied up ok unconscious Shigaraki before calling an ambulance.

It arrived within only minutes, carefully setting deku down on the bed and rushing him to the hospital, everyone praying that he would be breathing the next time they saw him.

A few weeks past, everyone in the class remained mute. Aizawa never took them outside to do any sort of training, they all just stayed inside, Aizawa vent the only one who spoke, and even that was rare, he started to show videos instead as everyone waited for news on deku.

They where half way through a video, it's was wendsday, exactly two weeks since the attack. Exactly two weeks since they last saw deku. Everyone wore green on Wednesday to respect there injured classmates, unsure wether he was alive or dead. In danger or safe.

      Nezu walked into the silent room, he sighed loudly, the noise grabbing everyone's attention, "well... great news! We just got word from the hospital saying that midoriya is... alive and well. Aizawa, can you step out for a moment" the mouse/bear thing said, everyone exchange worried glances as Aizawa stepped out and talked with Nezu.

    Aizawa walked back in, pausing the video and walking to the front of the classroom. "Tomorrow we will be going to the hospital to see midoriya. We have received word that he... isn't in one piece exactly" Aizawa cringed at his words, everyone dreading the worst.

     It was the next day, everyone boarded onto the bus, it was silent like always but this time there was a hopeful rise.

    They walked into the hospital where a nurse greeted them, taking them up a few floors and to deku's room.

    As they walked into the room they saw deku, sitting up and stuffing his face with some snacks his friends had sent him.

   He quickly gulped down the sweets and turned to his classmates, his face held a shy smile as he raised his hand and waved, his other arm hiding behind him.

    Everyone ran forwards and hugged him. Some saying 'I'm so glad your ok' and others saying 'if you ever do that again I'm gonna have to kill you'

    "I'm so glad your not to hurt" Momo said, deku cringed. "Well... not exactly" deku admitted, reveling his other arm.

     His arm was only half the size it was supposed to be, bandages wrapped around the edge. "I- um... lost my hand... heh..." everyone related back with a gasp before hugging him again.

    "No... stop... I'm not done" deku said, his mood shifting into something more dark. Everyone gave him a watery glance before taking a step back.

    Deku took in a shaky breath. "I can't continue the hero corse. I'm missing an arm for fucks sakes. And the robotic arms are to expensive" deku said, a shadow covering his face as a fresh wave of tears poured down his face.

   Momo smiles kindly before thinking, "I can buy you one, if you want that is" she offered, deku quickly looked up at her, wiping away tears. "Really?!?!?" He asked, mono nodded. He wiped away another wave of tears, a smile on his face, knowing he wouldn't have to give up on his dream.

     "Alright, but only if you can get used to my bitchy attitude" he said with a chuckled.

    Another few weeks past before deku was was able to rejoin the class. It took some time to get used to this new side of deku, and the fact he had a robotic arm.

   And for ok then on, Aizawa learned not to rebuild rebuild another USJ. Because that was a TERRIBLE idea.

  𝐈

𝐀𝐌

𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄!

𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐃! 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝗼𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠! 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝗼𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭!