She is In My Shirt 2

Start from the beginning

"I dreamt about you, about us...." He sighed heavily and run his nervous fingers to smoothen his hair. "You were my wife...."

"Oh...." I clasped my mouth, I didn't know how to react to that. He was dreaming about marrying me? How bizarre.

"I am sorry...." He blew a long sad breath and his eyes didn't leave the floor.

"Tell me more...." I whispered.

He looked up and stared at me amused, "what?"

"Tell me more about us, what did we do?"

I saw him blushed, "we... um.... We were in our bedroom, and you wore my shirt, you looked beautiful in it...." and he didn't continue, he played with his fingers and avoiding my eyes. He must feel guilty for fantasizing me.

I sat down on the floor right in front of him and touched his hands, "what did we talk about?" I encouraged him to tell more. But he shook his head, "we didn't talk much. We kissed...." He lifted his gaze again to meet mine as if begging me not to continue my interrogation, his lips slightly trembled, he must be worried about my reaction to his story.

Oh god, I wanted to hug him to calm him down, my chest ached seeing him terrified like a lost puppy. I wasn't mad, I was far away from being mad. I was happy, I was flattered, all these feeling bubbled up inside my chest and before I could stop myself I arched forward and kissed him.

He was taken aback by my attack. His lips were hard and passive and I was almost run away in embarrassment if it wasn't for his hand that cupped the back of my head and pulled me closer to him so he could deepen his kiss. A low moan rumbled in his throat and I couldn't help myself for not circling my hands around his neck. He pulled me up and placed me on his lap. He cradled me inside his solid body, his palm made his way underneath my shirt and traveled up to touch my back and my body was on fire. How a simple touch could make me shaken up like this?

We both were run out breath and reluctantly I peeled myself from him, resting my forehead on his I asked, "a kiss like that?"

"Yes. A kiss like that....." He panted. He raised his hand to remove a strand of hair that stubbornly stuck on the side of my face. "Wow..." he whispered, his eyes were clouded and his cheeks slightly blushed, he looked so vulnerable and I loved him for that. His eyes told me that he was surrendering to me, following my lead and let me decide what to do next.

I was still sat on his lap and my hands still circling his neck, my fingers tangled in his thick wavy hair. We stayed still for a while, too content to our new stage of relationship. Making the abrupt decision to kiss him seemed like the right moved now, or did it?

I pulled away, taking his face in my hands I said, "Please tell me I am not making fool of myself?"

"I love you." He simply said it and I released the air out of my lungs, relieved. I didn't realize that I held my breath waiting for his answer and now I knew where I stood. He made it clear that I was the one that he wanted. He run his finger gently along my jaw and caught a tear that escaped my left eye with his thumb, "I love you Sam, since the first time I saw you in that charity ball."

My heart skipped a beat hearing his confession that mirrored mine. I had no idea that we tiptoed around each other for this long, "and I love you too, so much...." I caressed his cheek.

"That what you told me in my dream." He chuckled softly.

I laughed, "Did you just tell me you saw me before the parking lot incident?"

"Of course. I had eye on you since you walked in. I wanted to talk to you but you were too busy organizing the event as if you run away every time I came closer."

"I was actually avoiding you. I was scared."

"Scared of what?" he frowned.

"Scared that I would fallen for you, but I guess it was too late."

"You're silly...." He sighed and again he pulled me closer to claim my lips one more time.

"Did you follow me to the parking lot?" I asked once he let me go.

"Yes."

"Oh...."

"And I was so happy that I finally got the chance to talk to you. You even drove me home."

"I drove you home because I wanted to spend more time with you." I admitted and this time I saw his jaw dropped.

"Really?"

"Really." I grinned.

"We were both silly..."

"We were."

This time I stole a kiss, "tell me about the shirt that I wore in you dream, was it this shirt?" I pulled his collar lightly as he nodded, "yes this shirt. I think you will look good in blue too."

"Well, why don't we find out? But first you have to take it off......."

..........................