Red Lingerie

Um... this is quite hot, don't read if you don't like sex scene :p

This is for one of my reader who requested a steamy bed scene, hope you like it Khush927!

As always this is unedited, and as a short story, it meant to stand alone, please don't link this to other previous short stories.

Enjoy! and don't forget to vote and comment :)

__________________

I checked my watch again, it was only two minutes pass from the last time I did it. I wanted to call, to find out where she was but I didn't want her to think that I started to control her. The worst thing that could happen if I did this, she would think I was a clingy possessive husband.

We only married for five days and it wasn't even real. I shouldn't care where she went but damn I did. I was worry, I didn't want her to be in trouble. A beautiful girl like her, in a big city like this.....I shook my head in dismay. She was a big girl after all, she could take care of herself, like she always did before she met me. Then I pressed my lips. Not really, my inner side arguing. How many times she chose the wrong man? How many times she cried in my arms afterward?

Damn it! I threw myself on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I sighed painfully. Nine thirty at night and she hadn't come home yet. I was about to dial her phone when I heard her steps echoing in front of our bedroom, So I sat up and waited.

"Hey...." She stepped in with some bags in her hands, ah... she went shopping. I thought, breathing out a relieve air out of my lungs.

"Shopping?" I smiled at her.

"Yeah, a little." She replied and walked straight into our supersized walk in wardrobe.

"What did you buy?" I followed her and leaned against the door frame then folded my arms in front of my chest, pretended to look uninterested.

She settled her bags on the leather settee in the middle of the room and took off her high heels, "some tops, skin care...." She mumbled and busied herself pulling out the stuff from the bags.

A small paper bag fallen down to the floor and I raised my eyebrows, a lingerie shop? "Um... what's that?" I lazily lifting my index finger and pointed to the bag, I could see her face blushed.

"Oh, nothing.... This is nothing...." She quickly took the bag and shoved it carelessly inside her underwear drawer.

"Show me." I grinned.

"No!"

"Come on....."

"No!"

"You know, I can always look when you're not around....." I challenged her with my smug face. Teasing her always fascinated me.

She sighed in defeat then pulled out the bag. She fished the content and lifted it up in front of me, a red bustier with sheer lace on the sides to reveal her hips down.

I choked as soon as my brain started to picture her in it.

"I know, I know.... You bought me a lot last time but this is cute and I like it..." she looked guilty.

Hell, who cared about how many lingerie she bought, I didn't even care if she threw all that I bought for her in the bin as long as she wore this one for me.

"What else?" I masked my lust by acting cool.

"Uh...." She looked at me unsure but again she gave up and pulled out a g string and a pair of fishnet stockings. "What do you think?" she asked me innocently.