•fifteen•

Fire ran through Grace's veins as she kissed JJ, bringing her arms up to wrap around his neck as every nerve in her body was on high alert

Fire ran through Grace's veins as she kissed JJ, bringing her arms up to wrap around his neck as every nerve in her body was on high alert. JJ responded instantly, fully cupping her cheek as he placed his other hand on her bare waist, lightly rubbing circles with his thumb on her side. Their lips moved slowly against each other as if they had all the time in the world as the waves continued to crash and spray around them. 

JJ tensed for a second as Grace's cold hands lightly threaded through his hair at the nape of his neck before he stepped closer to her, eliminating all possible space between them. Despite being drenched by the saltwater, her floral jasmine scent still radiated off her as he leaned in closer, cupping her smooth skin. He gently leaned her head back, swiping his tongue across Grace's bottom lip to deepen the kiss. She let out a soft moan as his tongue explored her mouth, the tastes of sour gummy worms she had at the movie combining with the sweet Pepsi he was drinking earlier. 

Grace teasingly pulled back a little, lightly brushing her lips against his as he let out a low groan. Her lips quirked up at him before pulling him back to her as she brushed her tongue against his and they continued to explore each other's mouth, completely wrapped up in each other.

Suddenly a strong wave hit them, pulling Grace's board in with it causing the strap wrapped around her ankle to pull on her harshly. She let out a small shriek, breaking the kiss as the board pulled her.

JJ held her tightly as the wave passed, keeping her close to him.

"You good Rhodes?" He asked her as she reached for her board.

"Never better," She beamed up at him, her eyes shining brightly against the dark sky and waves.

"Come on. We should probably head back to John B's, it's cold as tits out here," He lead her back up the beach where they left their clothes from earlier. Grace walked up onto the sand, realizing that despite the frigid conditions outside, her heart had never felt so warm.

﹏﹏

"Here you go Rhodes," JJ handed her a towel as they walked into the Château, still soaked from the ocean water.

"Thanks," she put the clothes down in her hand and grabbed the towel to dry off. She walked farther into the silent house as JJ grabbed another towel for himself.

"Is John B not home?" She asked, turning around.

"I guess not," JJ answered, not too concerned with his friend's absence as it wasn't too uncommon for him to disappear from time to time. Also, it didn't help that he was still preoccupied with the event from earlier, his mind still trying to wrap around the fact that Grace kissed him.

"Should we look for him?" Grace questioned as she started to wring out her dripping hair.

"Nah, he probably just wanted some alone time after what happened earlier," JJ brushed off.