Chapter 5 - The Cake and Tears

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" His step mother was so heartless , I feel so bad for him...but don't you think Taehyung , we have heard of that name?....maybe your relative right ?" Soomi asked Yeonjun " I don't know Soomi , You know about Dad...he don't let me talk to our relatives " Soomi nodded .

" But I want to kill that bi-" Yeonjun cut her words "Shh , Library " Yeonjun said and apologized the others " not sorry " Soomi said and Yeonjun sighed " Let's just continue reading the dairy " Said Yeonjun and Soomi nodded .

When they were about to open the dairy , Yeonjun's mobile start ringing, Soomi glared at him, Yeonjun smiled sheepishly...he stood up and went away from the table...Soomi was sitting on the table waiting for Yeonjun when her eyes fall on a certain person.

She smiled and stood up from the table " Joy , Joy " she called her but She didn't listen to Soomi and was still walking towards the exist of the library...Soomi stood Infront of her " Why aren't you stopping ?" she angrily said , Joy stood there unbothered .

" Say something " Soomi said ,her voice cracking a little ,Joy sighed " look Soomi , I never liked you okay , I was only with you because you looked attractive to me....but now I am bored of you " Soomi was shocked because Joy was the sweetest person she knew ,of course after Yeonjun.

" w-why are y-you saying like that ?" She was at the verge of crying " just....let me go Soomi " Joy said in a annoying tune , Soomi looked down and moved away " Thank you " Joy said and left the library , Yeonjun saw everything and went towards Soomi .

" Soomi--" Soomi interrupted Yeonjun  " let's just read the dairy Yeonjun" She said and without waiting for Yeonjun she went to the table and sat down ...Yeonjun behind her and sat beside her on the table .

April 8th , 2001 .

Dear dairy ,

For next six months me and Jungkook became really close , and Jungkook also opeaned up to me...he was cold because of his mother , but I know she scold him because she loves Jungkook , now Jungkook obey her when I explained him that every mother wants what is good for their children...so yeah, like I always there for him when he was sad....that day he was with me when I was sad.....

Taehyung's Pov

December 7th , 1998 .

I was crying on the terrace,my legs against my chest  ,when I heard Jungkook's voice from downstairs " Aunty ?" he said " Who ? Jungkook.... come in come in " I heard Nany said " isn't Kai home ?...I had got cake for him " He said and I know he is smiling " he has gone out to play .

" isn't Tae home ?" A sob escaped my month when I heard my name , why am I so sensitive ,I hate it " Tae ,he was in the kitchen....he was crying " I hide my head in my kness " why ? What happened ?" Jungkook said in a worried tune .

" There is so issue with his exams papers " Nany said....then I heard dining sound " What happened ?" I was sobbing really badly , Jungkook sat beside me ,my was still hiding my face " Don't you want to talk to me ?" He asked me softly and put his hand on my arm .

" please leave me , I look really bad while crying " I said while sobbing " Let me decide that ...show me your face" I shook my head " No " and said "Show please " I know he is teasing me , but hold my arms and make me look up at him .

He chuckled and careers my cheeks " you look absolutely pretty.... especially this red nose of yours " Jungkook said smiling , I don't know why I blushed at his words " now tell me what happened ?" he asked me....and I told him everything what happened in the college and my teacher scolded me for no reason .

" That's it ?" He asked surprised , he ruffled my hairs " it's okay hyung...we will go to your college and I will talk to your teacher" he said and smiled at me " Y-you will ?" I asked him , because no one never do anything for me " of course...now get up ...we will go to the library " He said and get up from the ground.

I get up from the ground and was about to fall but Jungkook grabbed my waist and pulled me colder ....we both get lost in each others eyes " your eyes are so beautiful " he whispered , I again blushed....,he smiled and leave me .

" Come on " he said and start walking downstairs and me behind him.....we both reached the library where I saw Yoonji and Jimin fighting again " It was your fault " Jimin said to Yoonji " it wasn't my fault....she fall because of her own fault " Yoonji said .

" Yeah , you was jealous that she was flirting with me " Jimin said while Yoonji rolled her eyes , Jungkook and me sat on the table ,both of them in front of us " Stop both of you already " I said and sighed " Taehyung you were crying so badly in the college... because of Kangband your exam...are you okay now ?" I nodded at them.

Kany is the bully of the college , he teared my dairy ....I am really sad " what happened ? Who is Kang"  Jungkook's asked them " Kang is the bully of our college...he always tease Tae but today he teared his diary " Jimin said and start talking to Yoonji who was playing with his hairs .

" Why didn't you tell me?" I sighed " it's okay Jungkook  "I said and rested my head on his shoulder " I'm very tired " he chuckled and pat my head "whenever you feel tired , my shoulder is always here for you hyung"

No one's Pov

Library is a really special place for me , I met Jungkook there and also our friendship also became stronger at that place....the next day in college I saw Kang his face was badly ruined and also he apologized to me and at the same day Jungkook gifted me this diary..I was really happy ....he knows what I want...

- April 9th , 2001

" Yeonjun, we should go home now " Soomi said to, Yeonjun noticed how sad she was looking, He just nodded his head and follows Soomi, who was already walking out.

__________________
CHAPTER 5

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰