Chapter 14 - My Taehyung

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

•• The Day when Taehyung left for New York ••

" He is gone " Jungkook looks at Jimin who looks at him sadly... everyone was there in his room...He got into an accident just before he was about to go and meet Taehyung " Tell me it's just a prank " Jimin glance at Yoonji who sighed " we are not Jungkook....He is gone forever " Yoonji said to him.

Jungkook's eyes filled with tears " this can't be true " Jungkook whispered and shakes his head..his friends looks at him concerned " Jung-" Hoseok was about to say something but Jungkook stopped him " Leave " He said to all of them...They all glance each other sighing...leaving him alone.

Jungkook laid on bed sobbing....He didn't bother to wipe off his tears....his love was gone and he couldn't help him...Days went by... Jungkook starts spending his time alone in library where he met Taehyung for the first time....His friends was worried about him.

Jungkook was walking back to his house, seeing a boy smirking at him....He tried to ignored him " Jungkook I heard Taehyung got married " Jungkook stopped walking and looks at him " Your little whore is gone " Without thinking much Jungkook punched him who grunts  " How dare you!" Jungkook yelled.

He lost all of his control and beat him up... punching on his face who was bleeding by now groaning " Jungkook!" Hoseok saw him from far and rushed towards him stopping " Jungkook! Please stop " Hoseok somehow pulled him away from the boy.

Who passed out.... Jungkook stared at him in anger, Hoseok noticed the range in Jungkook's eyes and also saw the tears too " Come on Jungkook, let's leave from here " Hoseok said and dragged Jungkook away...Hoseok takes him to his house...and hand him some water which Jungkook refused to drink.

" Do you want me to bring something for you?" Hoseok said him...sitting in front of him... Jungkook looks at him with teary eyes " Please bring back my  Taehyung " Jungkook's voice broke at the end and he brusted into tears....Hoseok felt hurt looking at his best friend like this...What was his fault?.

No, what was Jungkook and Taehyung's fault? That they both loved each other.... or was that they both were boys... Taehyung's family and society really broke them deeply because of their so called way of thinking... Hoseok sighed heavily and hugged Jungkook.

•• Back to Present ••

Yeonjun and Soomi stayed silent for sometime....They didn't knew what to say both Taehyung and Jungkook suffered a lot " Can you give us his address?" Soomi finally speaks up....Hoseok nodded and gave them Jungkook's address.... Before Yeonjun left He looks at Hoseok " We are going to make them together "

He said making Hoseok smile " Best of luck " Hoseok wished him with his bright smile.... Yeonjun smiled at him back " Dad was right when he wrote In journal that your smile is the best after Jungkook " Yeonjun said to Hoseok who Chuckled.

" Hey it's not far from here " Soomi said looking at the address Hoseok send to her...She showed it to Yeonjun " Yeah but we can't go now...it's almost mid night " Yeonjun said to her who sighed " I just can't wait to see them together " Soomi said to Yeonjun who chuckled.

Yeonjun drive back home " Just stay here today...it's late " Yeonjun said to Soomi who nodded her head....They both entered into the house seeing Taehyung who was walking back and forth in the living room " hey Taehyung!" Soomi said in a cheerful voice... Yeonjun hit the back of her head.

Making her whine, Taehyung looks at them " Sorry Dad, she is just out of her mind " Yeonjun said to him who glared at him  " It's 1 in the morning...where were you?" Taehyung asked him who couldn't help but smile at his concerned father " And why are you smiling?" Taehyung asked him again.

Instead of saying something...Yeonjun just hugged him...who was taken back....Soomi smiled looking at them... Taehyung sighed and hugged him back " Just don't go somewhere without telling me anything...you are my only family " Taehyung said to him and pats his head.

Yeonjun pulled away and smiled at him nodding " did you both had your dinner?" Soomi and Yeonjun nodded his head " Dad Soomi is going to sleep here tonight " Yeonjun said to him who nodded " Okay but, I don't need any disturbance....if you know what I mean " Soomi scoffed hearing Taehyung.

" I'm too gay for that sh*t " She said... Taehyung smiled slightly he knew about Soomi...He was just trying to joke and maybe it didn't work " Good Night kids " Taehyung said and walked towards his room.... Yeonjun stared at his father " He looks so lonely " Soomi said and sighed.

" Yeah, but not for long " Yeonjun said to her who chuckled " Tommorow we have to haunt for Mr Jeon Jungkook " Soomi said which made Yeonjun roll his eyes at her dramatic self.... Taehyung laid on his bed...Looking at Jungkook's picture " Good night my love " He said and closed his eyes.

Hugging the picture close to his heart.

__________________
Chapter 14

Okay so this book is going to be finish soon

Favourite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰