Chapter 1 - The diary

Ignore my mistakes plz ....

No one's Pov

Yeonjun sigh looking at his teacher " But sir---" But his teacher interpret him " No Yeonjun,  you have to research on social issues this summer holidays " Yeonjun looks down sighing once again.

" but I am a art student " his teacher shook his head " No excuse...you can leave now " Yeonjun whined and starts walking towards the door " and also "Yeonjun looked back at the teacher " enjoy your holidays " his teacher said and  smiled at him and starts doing his work again.

Kim Yeonjun lives alone with his father , but mostly his father always spend his time in his office....about his mother ,she died in a car accident when Yeonjun was 7 years old.... Yeonjun father don't really spend his time with him ,but Yeonjun know that his father loves him just like he loves his father , a lot .

Yeonjun was walking towards his locker when he heard someone calling his name " Yeonjun ah " He turned around and looked at Soobin , Choi Soobin he is Yeonjun's classmate and also his neighbour too....Soobin ran towards him and stood in front of him breathing heavily.

" Can you....do...me a favour ?" He said between his heavy breaths " Sure " Yeonjun said softly...Soobin smiled and give him a package " Give this to my Papa...and tell him I will be late today " Yeonjun took the package from him and put it into his bag .

" Thanks " Yeonjun just smile towards him and again starts walking towards his locker.....Yeonjun was putting his extra books in his locker " HEY MAN!' Yeonjun knew who is it and chuckled...he turned around and look at his best friend Somi.

Jeon Somi , Yeonjun's best friend , she is just like his sister...they know each other since middle school...Somi is lesbian and only Yeonjun know about that " Hey Somi" Yeonjun smiled at him...She walks toward him and warped her arms around his neck.

" Summer holidays are starting...any plans ?" Yeonjun closed his locker's door and sighed " What's with that face?" Somi laughed at him... Yeonjun chuckled and shook his head " assignment..." he said .

" Let me guess , Mr.Shin ? " Yeonjun nodded " I knew it! He is the only teacher who hates you and give you too much assignments , but this time your summer holidays are ruined " Yeonjun sighed and Somi was laughing but suddenly she stops laughing when her eyes fall on a boy and girl .

They were literally eating others face , Soomi stopped walking , Yeonjun was confused that why his best friend stopped walking , he looked back at her and saw her looking somewhere , he followed her gaze " Oh..." He walked towards her and tried to clam her .

" Excuse me , I have to go vomit " Yeonjun tries to stop her but she already ran away, Yeonjun sadly smiled " You deserve much better Soomi " He mumbled to himself and again starting walking towards his house .

When Yeonjun reached his house before going inside ,he remembers about the package Soobin gave him...he turned around and looked at Soobin's dad, who was standing in front of the house, maybe waiting for someone.

Yeonjun made his way towards him " Uncle " He waved at him , Soobin's dad waved back smiling " How are you uncle ?" Yeonjun stood in front of him and put out the package from his back " I am good Yeonjun , what about you ? " Yeonjun smiled at him.

" Same life uncle and yes ....here take this " Yeonjun  gave the package to him, " Soobin told me to give you this and also he said he will be late today " His dad smile and thanked him , after little talking , Yeonjun bend his good bye and went way from there .

When Yeonjun entered into the room , he was greeted by his caretaker Jin, Kim Seokjin , Yeonjun's caretaker and also his very good adviser , Jin is like his second father , Jin has been taking care of Yeonjun since his mother's death .