Chapter 3- The Awkward invite

Ignore my mistakes plz

No one's Pov

" Your gone mad Yeonjun , here you are reading this Diary...you have an assignment to complete , but you want to read the diary too " Yeonjun is still on the library while the diary is on his lap...and his assignment books list is on the floor ,long forgotten.

He tugged his hairs " Should I call Soomi ?" He stopped doing what he was doing and immediately grab his phone from the table...he called Soomi " What's up Jun ah ?...you called me at this time ? " Yeonjun said on the other line " I'm confused....need your advice " He heard Soomi laughed on the other side .

" why did you lost another Gucci shirt" Soomi said still laughing...Yeonjun rolled his eyes " Stop Soomi , I want to read a diary but I have to complete that assignment too...what should I do ? " He heard Soomi scoffed on the other side " Read it duh...we have 4 months summer break, come on Jun ah"  Yeonjun hummed.

"Well you are right " Soomi again laughed " I'm always right baby...okay I have to go...bubye " She hang up the call and Yeonjun shook his head while chuckling...he put his phone on the table and grab the diary...he opened the diary and continue reading it .

Dear Diary,

It's me Again, Yesterday I wrote how I first met , mostly likely bumped into him..I still have his dairy you know....I didn't returned it yet...but after that day I sometimes approach Jungkook and talked to him...we became friends , well not for him....but that day when I invited him to my house, was really awkward.....

Taehyung Pov

5th May, 1998

I was talking to Mrs.Min about some neighbors problems " But please , can you request uncle to put the TV's Volume down...I have to study " I requested to her but she only nodded her head " I will try " she said and went inside ,I sigh and turned around....my eyes fall of Jungkook " Jungkook" I called him.

He turn towards me " Taehyung...what are you doing here?" He asked me , I smiled at him " I stay right there " I said while pointing towards my house...he just nodded and looked down , it's difficult to read his expression's " I gotta go..see you " He was about to go " When ?" I jokingly said and chuckled .

But he didn't laugh and sniffs " What happened ?....you seems a little -" he intrupet me " Lost " I nodded " I little " me slightly smiled at me " Bye " he said and was about to go but I called him " Hey , what's your phone number." I asked him...he frowns " why? " He asked .

I laughed nervously " So I can calm you later " He sighed " Hey...umm...I am not used to talking on the phone and that's all so " I shook my head smiling " that's okay, I mean I understand if you don't want to give it to me " He shook his head and smiled .

" Nothing like that, it's ***** " Woe similar to mine " Mine ***** " I chuckled " I don't even have to write it down , how cool is that " He nodded and left without saying anything .

At night I went to the house phone and called Jungkook ,I don't have my own phone , because I'd my parents...after some time he picked up the call " hello " wow his voice is so deep " Hi ,it's me Taehyung " I said " everything okay ?" he asked me in a worried tune .

" Yeah...I called you of you were okay " i looks at the clock " is it to late to call?  I asked him " Yeah....I think...it's after 10 so " I nervously chuckled " I'm sorry I didn't see the time at all.... listen...do what to come home tomorrow ? " I felt really nervous, as how cold he acts with everyone.

" Home, Why? " He asked a little angry ,I guess " Do you need a reason to visit someone's house ?" I jokekly asked him , he hesitated at first " Acually , I don't go to anybody's home , without a reason " I looked at my brother and smiled " and why is that? " I asked him and gave a candy to my brother .

" Ahh...ahhh....my mom is a strick mother , he doesn't like me hanging and all that " He whispered , I suppose his mother is somewhere bear him , I smiled " Okay , so how about you come and we talk...is that a good reason ? " I asked him , my brother was looking at me non stop...I playfully glared at him and he giggled.

Jungkook sighed on the other side of the phone " I don't know....i will see,I will try okay ? " I hummed " Okay , but  try properly " I said.. " Ok so...ah...good night " I laughed "yeah yeah...good night " I said and he cut the call....he hesitate to much .

I smiled and looks at my brother , he is still here " Lee ah , what are you doing here ?" I asked him softly , I don't want to talk rudely at my little angels ...he giggled and points and my pocket , where I put some candies , I chuckled " no more candies ....go" He ran towards his room.

I went to the living room and looks at my Nany and Dad , Step mom already asleep I guess " Papa , Nany...my friend will come tomorrow to visit me ...I hope you don't mind " my Nany smiled and me " Why would we ? Of course your friends can visit anytime " my Nany is really sweet not like Dad...

" What's his name? " dad asked me , I sighed " Jungkook " He nodded " okay , but don't go somewhere with him without my permission " I nodded and him...I stood up and kissed Nany's head and went to my room.

That day I think about how Awkward we talked , like I invite him very badly , but wasn't my fault that he was a cold person...that night I think a lot about Jungkook , will I always thought about him back then , still do everyday.

Everyone says judged him just because he acted cold , even Jimin and Yoonji...but I saw something in his eyes that no one ever saw in his eyes , loneliness and sadness....that's why I wanted to be friends with him...but he become so much to me now ......

April 6th ,2001
Kim Taehyung .

No one's Pov

Yeonjun smiled while reading the dairy , like really everything was so sweet...Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook....but he noticed that Taehyung was the bubbly type of person and Jungkook on the other hand cold person.

But he noticed that Taehyung wrote that ' he was a cold person back then ' Maybe Jungkook changed after the time , maybe ,maybe not ....He sighed deeply " YEONJUN , DINNER IS READY " Jin shouted from the living room , " COMING !" Yeonjun shouted back...he looked at the dairy " Can't wait to read what happened next " He smiled to himself and went to the living room with dairy in his hand......

-----------------------
Chapter 3
-----------------------

Me feeling awkward :)

Favorite part of the chapter

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- author Nim 🐰