{Chapter 38: Moving into Dorms}

Start from the beginning

"I put a bookshelf in there with 3 boxes full." I say and he looks at me in disbelief.

"I brought all of my books, I need to read something." I say and all he does is nod.

"Now for the 5 students that went out and saved bakugo and (y/n)." My dad says making everyone become silent.

"Don't do it again. As well for the students who knew about this plan, let us know if this happens again or there will be punishments." He says

"Now. (Y/n), put the rock in the damn yard already and we can head inside." Dad says making me very excited and I run to the spot with the flower beds and put it in the front.

"What's with the rock (y/n)?" Sero asks as everyone comes over.

"It's from my favorite movie." I say and they all nod.

"Come on. Let me give you the tour." My dad says and we all walk inside and they all gasp except for me, momo, and shoto. I already saw it and shoto doesn't really care and as for momo, She's momo.

"This is the common room, this is where your living space is as well as the laundry room, showers, and the kitchen." Dad says as ochaco goes crazy at how big it is.

"The showers are separated by gender. So behave yourselves." Dad says as he looks at Mineta and looks at my symbol making me blush and walk away from him.

"Each floor has dorm rooms. Built with heat and cooling, as well as a bathroom and balcony." Dad explains and he shows us the floor plans.

"All of your belongings have been moved to your room, use this day to get your dorm room organized and explore

"All of your belongings have been moved to your room, use this day to get your dorm room organized and explore. I will be the faculty dorms, if you need me ask (y/n) for the number for our dorms. Class dismissed." He says.

"Ready love?" Shoto says as my dad leaves and I nod and we head to our floor to get our rooms

"After your done with your room, I'll come help with organizing books. Love you." He says and kisses my lips softly making me smile.

"Love you more shoto, and Ochaco says she's gonna help me as well." I say and he nods as he goes down his hallway to get to his dorm. I then go to mine and open the door and see all the furniture I picked out is in and the decor is still in the boxes and a gift box that has a note on it.

"What's this?" I say to myself and I open the note and start reading it while smiling.

Love,

Saw this while getting flowers for my mother and I thought you would love it. I hope you like it.

Love ice prince.

"Aww ice prince really does love me." I say and I open the box and gasps cause its figurine of Cerberus and Hades.