5

"He likes you, Lia" Miles keeps on reminding me about the night Paul confessed about his feelings for me.

After that day, I haven't got any messages from Paul. Did I hurt him? Did I offend him? Sem break is coming pero parang ayoko umuwi sa Bulacan, gusto ko makausap or puntahan siya to make up with him.

It's been two weeks since that call. Hindi na niya ako kinausap. Hindi ako mapakali thinking of what happened that night. Sabi lang ni Miles she only heard the part that I confessed to him and he confessed too. How do we come up on that?

"Lia!" sigaw ni Valerie habang papalapit siya samin, "I saw your guy! The La Salle Guy!" my eyes widened thinking na chance ko na 'to para makausap siya.

"Where is he? Tara habulin natin!" Sagot agad ni Kelsey habang inuubos yung fishball na nasa bibig niya. They know him, I showed them his photos.

"He left already. I saw him in USTH. He's with a girl na maliit sa kanya medyo short hair feeling ko hindi from UST." I remembered the photo Karl sent me, I saved it in my phone. I showed it to Valerie.

"Siya ba? Siya ba yung nakita mo?"

"Yes! That's her! May girlfriend naman pala siya eh." Valerie looked disappointed about it.

"No, that's his friend from Ateneo maybe she accompanied him to check his dad."

Miles looked confused, "Huh? Nasa ospital ba daddy niya kaya di ka sinasagot?"

"Surgeon ang dad niya," I pursed my lips trying to hide the sadness. Maybe he really doesn't wanna talk to me. Maybe he is mad at me. Maybe na-turn off siya sakin.

I tried messaging Dom for the past days hindi niya ako nirereplayan, even my replies to his stories. Maybe Paul is really trying to remove me from his life.

"Labas tayo tonight." I wanted to unwind and forget everything. Halos araw araw iniisip ko yung nangyari that night. Halos araw araw I am thinking of him.

That night we decided to go to Sherwood this time. Suportado talaga ako ng friends ko to see Paul and be with him. Though, may mga friends din sila Ganiel around Taft kaya dito din talaga nila pinili mag unwind.

I saw Dom in there but Paul is not with him. It is the same circle of friends. Hindi ba talaga siya pala labas? Sobrang home buddy ba talaga niya?