Dark Cupid

I sure left you guys for a while huh? My laptop was dead and I couldn't find the charger for it so it took me a while to find it and finish the rest of this.

Hope it's worth the wait!

As usual, leave a comment. It's nice to hear from you readers! (ω)/

~ * ~

"In most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess. Can anyone tell us why?" Ms.Bustier asked as they all sat in Literature class.

"Because only love can conquer hate!" Rose swooned, standing up.

"Correct, Rose." Rose sat down as Max got up.

"Technically speaking, this reasoning is only exhibited in about 87% of all fairy tales and-"

"Thank you, Max. That's enough." He sat back down.

Adrien was busy writing a love letter as Marinette tried to take a peek on what he was doing from her seat behind him.

"Adrien, I hope what you're writing has to do with my lesson." Ms.Bustier walked up to Adrien. "Can you tell me what I just said?"

"That's why in most fairy tales, the prince breaks the spell by kissing the princess because only love conquers hate." Adrien looked up before looking back down to his letter.

"Very good, Adrien! Now, everyone, don't forget to finish Sleeping Beauty by Charles Perrault tonight, and happy Valentine's day, students!" The bell rang as everyone packed up their things.

"Hey, go ahead. I'll meet you outside." Marinette whispered to Alya who only nodded as she left. Marinette tried to peak over Adrien's shoulder to see what he was writing as he grumbled unhappy with what he wrote and crumbled it.

"Hey, Adrien! You coming?" Y/n exclaimed after waving goodbye to Maya as she waited in front of the door.

"Uh, yeah. Hold on." Adrien quickly picked up his things, throwing the crumpled piece of paper, and walked up to Y/n as they left together. Before they can get far, Chloé and Sabrina stopped them with a folded poster.

"Hi, Adrien! Y/n!" Chloé chirped. "Sign here." She pointed to the small space.

"C'mon Chloé, you know how we feel about autographs." Y/n sighed.

"Oh, that's not what this is. This is a petition against cruelty to hamsters. Have you seen some of the ugly sweaters they are forced to wear? It's appalling." Chloé lied as they sighed, signing the ends of the poster, but Chloé stopped Y/n from signing.

"Wait! I want you to sign the other one," Sabrina brought the second paper to Y/n as she rolled her eyes, signing it before they walked back to their car.

Back inside the classroom, Marinette was picking up the crumpled paper from the trash can as Chloé and Sabrina noticed her.

"Well, Well, Marinette," Chloé said as Marinette flinched, turning around while hiding the paper behind her back. "Looking for something to eat?"

"Maybe she's looking for some better clothes," Sabrina said as they laughed, walking away.

"Ugh." Marinette let out as Tikki flew out from her purse.

"Don't give them the time of day, they don't deserve it." She reassured.

"You're right, Tikki." She unfolded the paper and began reading.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

You walk in beauty and grace,