Chapter 3 -Broken

You'll get the title by the end of the chapter:) btw sorry it's really short:( and sorry for the mini heart attack when you saw fetus calum and michael

~

Luke grabbed a condom from his pants pocket. Did he always carry them around? He slipped it on, and got on top of me.

This would be our second time. Luke and I had sex once before this, but hat was over a month and a half ago. We always used a condom so people wouldn't know. Luke had had sex with his ex girlfriend before he broke up with her, and started dating me. I lost my virginity to Luke the last time we had sex.

Luke was on top of me, placed at my entrance, and asked, "you ready?" and smirked

"Yeah" I answered and he slid into me. He thrusted, and I dug my nails into his back, probably leaving marks. Luke rested his head on my shoulder and whispered, "I love you, Mak" into my ear. I grabbed onto his shoulders, whispering, "I love you too Luke" into his ear.

He was thrusting even harder now, making me dig my nails into his back harder. I kissed his neck, sucking it a little, which left a love bite. He did the same to me, so we both had a love bite on the right side of our necks.

Luke, hitting my g-spot every time he thrusted, made me moan his name, and it rung through the house. For the first time ever, a gave him a blowjob. I bobbed my head, sucking, and he was moaning my name. He got back on top of me and began thrusting again. After a few minutes, I was about to cum.

"Luke, babe, I'm about to cum" I warned him.

"Okay, babe, go ahead" he let me, so I did. Me cumming around him made him cum, but there was one bad thing. The condom broke. His juices flew into me, and it was a weird feeling, but for some reason, I liked it. At the moment, I didn't think anything of it, but Luke looked at me with concern. I then realized what might happen. I could get pregnant. I began crying, not knowing what to do if I was pregnant. Luke cuddled me, telling me it was alright if I was pregnant. I disagreed. I was 16, I didn't want to be a mum!! I cried and cried, thinking the worst. That night, I fell asleep, thinking if I could be pregnant.

~

Whoops... Hope you like the smut! I write so much of it that it's hard to come up with new things to write about it.. I hope you still liked it!