1- Asaya smiling?!

Masahiro enters the Ooshiba household and toes off his shoes at the door, closing and locking it behind him. He lets out a great sigh to let whoever's home know he's here as well.

Surprisingly, Asaya comes down the stairs. "Good evening Setagawa." He greets Masahiro with a small smile.

"Why- Why are you smiling?" Masahiro's confused as to why Asaya's smiling at him. "Can't I just be in a pleasant mood?" He sits down on the sofa along with Masahiro.

"Well, since you're smiling, I can only assume it has something to do with Kensuke and not because you're actually happy to see me." Asaya's smile widens a bit but he says nothing.

"You and Kensuke.." It took Masahiro a bit to figure out why Asaya is in such a good mood but eventually, he gasped out of shock, figuring out why now. "You guys fucked!"

Asaya nods. "Yes and we thoroughly enjoyed it, thank you very much." Masahiro screams internally. "What if Kousuke finds out-" "Finds out what?"

A somewhat deep voice says from behind. It belongs to Kousuke. They turn to see him in his usual work attire. "Oh, Setagawa here just found out that-" Masahiro covers his mouth. "I just found out he loves Garlic Yakisoba and I can probably make tonight!"

Kousuke looks around the room for his brother. "Where's Ken?" He questions. "Kenny was having some lower back pain so I told him to rest." Oddly specific..

"Okay, I'll go up to see him then-" "No! Uh- y-you can't!" Masahiro runs up and hugs Kousuke. "W-We have to hug b-because I haven't stocked up on Ko-points!"

"Oh- you could've told me if you wanted to hug Masa." Kousuke says after pulling away. "I think I'll go check on Kenny. To see if he's feeling any better. Goodnight Ooshiba, Setagawa." Asaya walks back upstairs while Kousuke and Masahiro go and sit on the couch.

"He sure left in a hurry." Kousuke chuckles. "M-Maybe it's because he want to uh- check on Ken. I mean, he's not feeling well a-after all." Kousuke strokes Masahiro's hair. "We need to get you more hair dye babe. It's fading back to it's natural color."

"Oh uh yeah, sure." Masahiro fidgets nervously. "Are you alright Masa?" Kousuke moves his hand to Masahiro's back and rubs it soothingly. 

"Yeah. I just- Do- Do you want me to keep the blonde or go back to orange?" Kousuke looks at the blonde hair then piercings. "I haven't seen your natural hair in so long." He mutters. "I miss it every now and then."

"Me too. I might wanna stick with the blonde a little longer, y'know?" Kousuke shakes his head. "I've never had mine dyed so I wouldn't know." They both laugh for a bit.

"Is that what was eating at you?" He caresses Masahiro's cheek. "Yeah, I guess so." Masahiro offers a warm smile and Kousuke smiles back.

"So about Kensuke's back pain. I know what happened with him and Asaya." Masahiro tences up. "H-How- what? N-No, it's not- you don't- I mean-..Fine, they did do it." Kousuke nods. "I know. Would you like to know how I know?"

Masahiro nods. "I heard you yell kind of loud before I walked through the door." Kousuke chuckles as he hides his face in his hands. "You don't usually swear Masa so I was quite surprised when I heard it." He tilts Masahiro's head up to meet eyes.

"Sorry." Masahiro apologizes. "Don't be sorry baby, you're allowed to swear." Kousuke brushes the hair out of Masahiro's face and gives him a kiss on his forehead.

"Now can I check on Ken? Maybe give him a few pain pills and some more pillows?" Masahiro nods slowly. "But don't tell him or Hasekura about you knowing. I don't want Hasekura to beat me for letting you find out."

"Fine, fine. I'll be heading to Ken's room now. Holler if you need anything." Before Kousuke gets up Masahiro shakily grabs his hand. "I uh- I need about $20 (¥2141.79) to go buy groceries and I'm broke."

Kousuke hands him quite a bit of money from his pocket. "Can't wait for dinner babe." He then walks up the stairs to Kensuke's room.

"Ken, are you feeling alright? Hasekura told me you're having some back trouble." Kensuke rolls over in his blanket but doesn't say a word. "He was carrying a heavy box in school today all by himself. Poor Kenny~" Asaya says as he pats Kenusuke through the cover.

"Should I bring him some pain pills or some water?" Kousuke leans against the door frame. "No, he'll be fine. I'm sure it was nothing too heavy."

Kenusuke pops out from under the blanket. "Can you get Masa to make me Omu-Rice?" Kousuke shrugs. "I don't know Ken, I think he left a bit ago to get stuff for dinner."

Asaya smirks. "Maybe you should go too. We don't want his old friends getting him, do we?" Kousuke bolts out of the door. "Yeah, you're right!"

"Asa, we're home alone again?" "After your brother leaves. Why? Do you want another round?" Kensuke nods. "Just don't make my back pain hurt more. I hate feeling like an old lady."

And with that, they did the frick frack. How'd you like the chapter? Hopefully I did decent and whatnot. Anyways, vote, comment, do your thing. I won't know to continue if I don't know if you guys like it or not.

                                                                                                     ~Emo_Nightmare~