Chapter 13- What did he say???

Start from the beginning

"I'll see you tomorrow Mo" I said to Moses as I waited at the bottom of the stairs for Cameron and without expecting it he gave me a hug.

"Tell me if he tries to do anything to you alright" Moses exclaimed looking at the stairs at Cameron who was walking down the stairs with Tiffany. He saw us looking at him and held his index finger up telling me to wait for a second.

"Dont worry Mo" I replied to him.

"Okay bye Darren" he gave me another quick hug. He started to leave but accidentally bumped into Cameron as he turned around.

They looked at each other for a second then passed each other none of them saying 'sorry' to one another.

"I still don't like him Darren."

"Why" I questioned him.

"I have my reasons." Then he mumbled something under his breathe very quietly not allowing me to hear what he said. I just ignored it.

"So what up Cam?" I asked.

"Darren...I...need to tell..you something" he stuttered out. He was very nervous for some reason, I wonder why.

"What is it" I said getting a little nervous too. I dont know why.

"I-" he looked around us to see if people were near us he then pulled me to a hallway that had no one in it, then he looked back at me.

"Darren...I..I...I like you" he managed to say.

Did I hear him right? Did he just say he likes me? This is a dream huh? Did I fall asleep in French?.

I closed my eyes then reopened them still seeing a very nervous Cam.

"You...you do?" I stuttered.

"Yes Darren I do" he smiled at me. Then it dissapeared replacing it with a very serious look. "What about you Darren? Do you like me too?"

Yes yes yes. Is what I wanted to say but I couldn't manage to say it. My voice wasn't working. So I nodded repeatedly. I then saw his face light up and he smiled.

"Oh thank god" he said with relief and smiled even more.

"You don't know how happy I am that you said that Darren, or nodded it I mean" he said chuckling a bit.

"This leads me to my second question Darren." He straightened up and held me by the shoulders. "Will you be my boyfriend?"

What? That fast? Im in shock right now. Did he really ask me that?

"B..B...Boyfriend?" I stuttered out.

"Yes, Darren, please I know this is a lot to take in, but will you?"

"I dont know what to say" I said shyly.

"You don't have to say anything" without expecting he lunged forward and kissed me. He pinned me to the wall and started to deepen the kiss. This was my first kiss!!! And it's with Cameron Dallas. But before he got to deepen the kiss a person popped into my head making me push him away.

Tiffany

"Cam, this is wrong this is so wrong Cam" I said very scared. His face expression looked very hurt.

"Why?" He asked me.

"Because, because your straight and you have Tiffany Cam" I replied to him feeling really guilty for kissing him.

"Darren, I dont know either, I thought I was straight then I saw you at the airport and I don"t know what happened to me" he informed me. "And yea I know there's also Tiffany but.."

"But what Cam I can't date you let alone kiss you knowing your going out with someone. Tiffany might be mean but that doesn't mean I want to hurt her feelings" I said to Cam a little angry at him for kissing me while he has a girlfriend. That's so wrong.

"Darren, Darren I know its just that..." he stopped for a second to close his eyes and take a deep breathe. "I don't want to hurt her feelings too by breaking up with her. I mean we were together for almost two years now and I dont think I could just hurt her like that I know you think she's mean but she's actually really sensative at the same time Darren" Cameron said to me.

"I understand that Cameron, so why go and risk a perfect relationship you guys have together just for me Cam?." I asked Cameron.

"Like I said Darren. I like you, and the feeling I get when liking someone and knowing they're not yours is not a good feeling Darren, and it makes it worse when there's a guy always around you touching you, hugging you. It really ticks me Darren. I need to know your mine Darren please."

"I don't know what to say Cam" I said very scared.

"Please Darren, please say you'll be my boyfriend, and I know there's still Tiffany, I'll deal with her at some point, but for now maybe you can be my secret boyfriend" He stopped then cupped my face so we were staring into each others eyes. "Please, please just say yes so I can know your mine which will make me so happy Darren. Please"

I can't, I shouldn't even be debating over this since he has a girlfriend, but I really don't know how I can say no to him especially when he's looking right at my eyes.

I hope I won't regret this.

"Okay" I finally replied and just like that Cameron's face lit up like a Christmas tree and gave me a kiss.

This felt so wrong. Kissing someone else when you know they have a girlfriend. But at the same time why did it feel so right kissing Cameron.

I relly hope I wont regret this.

He pulled away from me and smiled. "That is the best birthday present I have ever gotten." He whispered into my ear.

This made me freeze. Oh yeah I totally forgot. Today was Cameron's 18th birthday.

"Happy Birthday Cameron Dallas" I whispered to him.

He smiled back at me.

A/N: OMG GUYS CAMERON FINALLY GREW A PAIR. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF CAMERON'S LITTLE PLAN? WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN TO THEM. WILL THEY LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER? OR WILL SOMETHING BAD HAPPEN? IDK I GUESS WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

TEHEEEE I SHUD BE STUDYING FOR MY TEST TODAY BUT IM JUST SO ECSTATIC THAT I GOT OVER 1K READS. SO I HAD TO UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS :)

THNX AGAIN YOU GUYS FOR 1K READS. I LOVE YOUS

QUESTION: WHAT FOREIGN LANGUAGE ARE YOU LEARNING RIGHT NOW? OR WHAT FOREIGN LANGUAGE WOULD YOU LOVE TO LEARN?

ANSWER: IM TAKING FRENCH RIGHT NOW AND I WOULD LOVE IT IF I COULD SPEAK IT FLUENTLY BUT IM HORRIBLE AT IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!COMMENT!!AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!

AHHHHH!!! LOL!!!IM CRAZY!!!!!

STAY AWESOME

-E